Guys, do you find chubby cheeks attractive?

So many guys say that they want nice chiseled facial features on a woman, and its really hard to believe that guys don't like something as simple as chubby cheeks on women.

• Chubby cheeks more attractive on women
    55% (29)
  • Chiseled facial features more attractive on women
    45% (24)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Chubby cheeks more attractive on women i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • To me I like chubby cheeks they are cute and if all else fails you can lightly pinch them if she's tottaly ingrossed in something and not paying attention when your talking to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like chiseled, but there is also such a thing as "too chubby".

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's fine. It's cute on women.
    Unfortunately, i have chubby cheeks too which i don't like it because i assume that girls don't like it on men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say more attractive, but yes they are attractive especially when they have rosa cheeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but I'm pretty baby faced myself so maybe there's a bias there. But girls can look good with either but I prefer softer facial features

0|0
    0|0
  • "I find thing attractive."

"... No you don't, let me TELL you what you should find attractive."

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are adorbable

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly like a chiseled face a bit more than a chubby face. But if you have chubby cheeks I still wouldn't turn you down if I liked you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol hell fuking no, Look at Selene Gomez. Lol Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys like soft features. The hard lines are usually associated with "hot" girls, but most guys want the cute girls with soft features.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm a chubby chaser, I MUST have chicks with chubby cheeks!

0|0
    0|0