Like for instance I have a lot of good ones which I wish I could change. The reason why I wish I could change it because those are seen as weaknesses. I will just list like 10 attributes I wish I could change sometimes:
1. nice (not nearly as nice as I used to be I can be a bitch)
2. compassionate ( but I lack empathy though)
3. kind (not to bullies I don't stand for that shit)
4. caring (This is my top skill)
5. hypersensitive (This is a curse I swear)
6. nuturing (I attract crazy guys who try to take advantage me)
7. helpful (No one helps me out)
8. generous (I can build up resentment though)
9. good listener (Nobody lends a listening ear)
10. friendly (I am friendly yet I have no friends)
11. trusting (Almost got me killed no word of a lie so I am paraniod because of it)
12. naive (I am at risk for getting into an abusive relationship or being an easy target to a predator)
13. quirky (unique in other words I hate being constantly excluded from any social group literally all the time for being different)
I know I said 10 but I always go over. The 3 extra personality traits are bonus. Don't use mine because everyone has a different personality. You can make a list of 5-10 if you want to do that. Those are just mine traits and I know most of them are good to have but in today's world I feel like they are a curse to be the ones that I mentioned. It is seen as a weakness.
Most Helpful Girl
I would consider nearly all of those strengths rather than weaknesses. The people who call those traits weak are weak themselves. It's much easier to let negative emotions take control and be mean or unsympathetic to people when they do something wrong but it takes a great deal of strength to show kindness in the face of that, knowing that someone might take advantage of it. Which is why they call it being the bigger person.
The only ones I would consider weaknesses are hypersensitivity and naivety. Being too sensitive can make you fly off the handle over trivial things or feel upset when you really shouldn't. And being naive can make all those other traits dangerous because you're more likely to make poor judgments. It's important to maintain a realistic awareness of what's going on around you and using a bit of foresight to make sure you're not leaving yourself open to a bad situation.
So I don't think you should change most of those things about yourself, I think they make you a great person. I also wouldn't want to change any of those traits in myself.1