Have you ever snuck out the house? How did you do it? Did you get caught?

• Yes, never got caught
  • Yes, got caught at least once
  • Never
  • Im too old to sneak out, i just leave

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've snuck out. I left out early in them morning to go walking and I didn't tell my mom where I was. I didn't even leave a note. Ha... I'm so badass. 8)

What Guys Said 6

• used to, but I got better. The house we live in now, my room is like right connected to the roof. I can easily climb out my window an on the roof, then jump a good 6ft down onto the rocks, hop a little farther onto the grass to get out. It's getting back IN thats a problem. But I've had tall friends who gave me a boost up. Otherwise, I walked to the side of the townhouses, used the mechanical/electric boxes to climb, climbed up that way, walked across on peoples roofs (being as quiet as possible to not get the police called), an into my room.

Once my mom barged in my room while I was chilling on the roof after my escape attempt an coming back. When she asked if I left, I said "how. I can't climb back up." and never asked again.

• I've thought about it before just to get out of the house, but the problem has always been how I have two dogs that wake up and bark at any sounds they aren't used to. If they hear a loud enough creak in the floor, they bark and the whole house is woken up, and my floor is incredibly creaky. I tried to make a map of the points where it would squeak at one point, but there were too many to deal with. The front and back doors are also easily loud enough to wake them up and have them freak out.

I could of tried the window perhaps, but that would only lead me to the backyard where I'd have to jump a tallish brick wall after figuring out how to get down a story. Plus with the alarm thing my parents put in, there is now a camera in the front yard, so I'd be seen no matter what.

So yeah, thought about it before. However, I'm not Tom Cruise and this mission is impossible. I picked C.

• I never had to sneak out because my parents were always far more reasonable and negotiable than that.

• I leave the house when I wanted to since I was about 14.

• Yup was pretty good at it too. One thing i remember is to not rush things.

• I never had to sneak out

What Girls Said 15

• When I was in high school I snuck out all the time... I live in a two story house so I would tip toe down the hallway and down the stairs since my parents' room was across the stairs and our floorboards were creaky... that was the hardest part, once I was downstairs I just went out the back door and out the back gate (we had one front entrance and one near the backside leading to the sidewalk) and I never left unless I had a ride so it was always smooth sailing. I did this at least 30× and I never got caught thanks to my parents being heavy sleepers.

• No, my older sister and I usually can leave when we want to unless we have chores to do. My mom doesn't really care as long as we FaceTime her so she can see where we're at.

• Yes, as a teen. I didn't get caught in the act but I was caught on the way back. I got grounded for 2 weeks.

• No I never snuck out... But I was places where I shouldn't have been or didn't say I was. Oh and out late.

• I snuck out to meet a guy my parents don't approve of. I got caught. I can't talk to him anymore. I lost my parents' trust. Now they're basically watching every move I take.

So. Not. Worth. It.

Talk to them instead, try to convince them, compromise. If you'll get caught they'll havd trust issues with you.. And that sucks.

• I did it a lot when I was 15-17, got caught once. I don't do it anymore

• Yeah i used to do it a lot, got caught a few times but they usually ended up with me leaving anyways except for once or twice when I had to stay home because things got out of control

• I used to get away with it all the time my mom was too busy watching out for my sister sneaking out she never would expect me. I snuck past the motion sensor alarms all ninja status haha and then back in never caught.

• I kinda snuck out. I said I was going for a bike ride to the library and that I did... But not to renezvous with books but with my boyfriend in the woods BEHIND the library. xD Didn't get caught and parents didn't suspect.

• Yes, I was about 15. I wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend and I wanted to go out on a date with this guy. I waited until my dad was asleep and asked the doorman to cover up for me.
    Everything went fine. But the date.

• Yeah I snuck out of the house. It was to see a boyfriend. Yeah I was dumb girl :P

• I'm currently to old but when I was younger I never snuck out of my house. I have snuck out of my friends houses though or like hotel rooms

• They sleep, so :p

• Strict parents create the sneakiest kids

• Nah, I can't really. Doors are locked + alarm so can't use doors. And the only way out would be to jump down or slide down a tree *-* (master of tree Climbing, not me).
    And.. they even notice when I use the toilet so no chance in hell xD