Guys, Could you wear a bra for one week?

• yes, and week after
    18% (13)
  • yes but I would hate it
    40% (29)
  • nope, couldn't do it
    42% (30)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

31

Most Helpful Guy

• sure if it was extra sexy :)

What Guys Said 30

• Why would any guy want to do that? Girls, could you be married to a woman for the one week when Aunt Flo comes to visit?

• I had a female roommate and yes I could very easily it not a challenging feat

• I believe when men where a bra it's actually called a bro (or a mannsiere)

https://youtu.be/YL4Sl6oVuyk

• No wonder a lot of women don't respect men. They grabbed the goofiest bumbling bunch of idiots to do this.

• Me wearing a bra would make about as much sense as you wearing a jock strap!

• I can't even see why I'd do it.

• Ugh, gross. Buzzfeed.

Getting pretty sick of seeing their "DUDE GENDER REVERSAL LMAO" and "THE DISGUSTING CREATURES KNOWN AS 'MEN' LEARN WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A WOMAN FOR THE DAY!" clickbait shtick.

• i could bu i dont want to. I have no boobs

• I'm pretty sure anyone could do it, but I'd probably hate it because it serves no purpose for me, as I don't have boobs.

• Had to wear a bra, despite having small ass breasts, for the most of my 18 years of life. Nothing new. I'd do it and just be whatever about it.

• The thought alone... nooo

• Nope, wouldn't want to.

• I could but I would be very unhappy

• For enough money to bother? Sure. Otherwise what would the point be?

• Depends: What's my motivation?

• Done it a lot more than that. Got used to it pretty fast. But I'd prefer never to do it again. It's just not who I am.

• If I was paid.

• unless there is motivation no

• Theoretically yes, but why would you want to? Would a girl wear fake facial hair and shave her head?

• Some guys actually have bigger boobs than girls. It would be useful for them. No my case luckily lol

• i dont have "manboobs" so i dont need it

• I would not mind it at all!!

• yea wouldn't mind, my pecs are so big anyway

• Nah cuz id be looking real sus

• No, because given the way society reacts to men, I'd be inflicting serious damage to myself professionally and personally. Very foolish behavior.

• No... that's what gay people and transgender people do. I am not gay or transgender

• Based on these polls, I see we have a lot of closeted homosexuals.

• I can't wear a bra for a week. This based on my experience going to a Halloween party as a woman. I wore a bra stuffed with fake silicon breasts for more than 8 hours. This was very uncomfortable.

Yes, I received a bra fitting at Nordstrom from their bra fitter. The bra was the proper size for me with the silicon fake breasts.

• OK give me yours to wear and tell me the reward for doing so?

• Some men are so large that have what are called mobs, and actually prefer to wear bras. Other boys can develop a condition, I forget what's it called but it actually causes men to grow boobs. Butttt there are some regular joes out there, thin no medical condition that, just, like the feeling of wearing it. I know, weird, right?

• No my boobs are too small -3-

• you then don't wear one if you don't NEED the support? Like seriously only girls will care if you don't wear one cause they got tons of standards while guys dont give 2 f***s