Quick question! Which of these 3 cars would YOU buy and which one looks the best?

Very quick question... which of these 3 looks better and which would you buy?

#1
#2

#3

• #1 Charger SRT8
  • #2 Challenger SRT8
  • #3 Mustang GT
So far i'am surprised at the challenger, any others?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I might pick the Challenger over the Mustang this time, because it's a choice between a top-trim car versus a mid-trim car. However, if it was an SVT or Shelby Mustang, I'd pick the Mustang though.

If I were going with the Challenger, however, I'd just HAVE to get one with a Shaker hood scoop system. Without it, it looks incomplete, and with it, it's absolutely gorgeous. Perhaps not an SRT, then, but the R/T Scat Pack. It has the 6.4 L Hemi from the SRT, but costs a lot less, and can be ordered with the Shaker. Then, it would be a tough call for the color - Header Orange or Plum Crazy. I'm not sure which looks best!

• i would have to go with the plum crazy, not too many purple cars out there. For track use would you still with the mustang or the challenger (track as in road course)

• Yeah, plum crazy is really cool, especially with the classic design cues like the scripted side badges and stripes.

But for track use, there isn't really a Challenger suited to that, being so heavy and all. In that case I would pick a Mustang, especially a Boss 302 if that is an option. Or the new GT350 when it comes out.

• The GT350 looks so good and sounds nasty too. If i had the money i would get that ahaa

What Girls Said 8

• I know nothing about cars, but I guess the first one.

• I knew this was your question! Hahaha I picked challenger SRT8 ONLY because it has a nice body frame and it looks old school! I dig it!

• Definitely the charger but in burnt orange...

• oh i love that colour. i think the best colour choice for that is on a corvette. But yeah the burnt orange is nice

• The Mustang is a must.

• Challenger, why does the charger look so crap compared to the old ones?

• Challenger, because muscle cars with stripes are bomb as fuck

• Challenger any day 😍

• seems like the comments, (for gals) the challenger is winning lol, overall it's still the mustang. It's hard for me to choose. :/

• Wow nice! Yeah that'd suck with the fuel side of things. Maybe not a great day to day car but defs a nice occasional afternoon drive kinda car👌🏼

• yeah it's fun to drive, but with that supercharger... the $ adds up at the end haha. But i like it tho

• Challenger srt8, look at that, it's very cool :)

What Guys Said 12

• I am going to try my best to avoid new cars until I am sure they are hack proof. So I'd rather refurbish an older vehicle with a diesel engine to avoid those issues.

• The dodge's are. The mustang is good.

• Like I really liked the chargers when they first came out and the same with the mustangs but then they seemed to be everywhere and I kind of lost my love for them. I don't even want to think about how dependent we will be on technology in 10 years lol

• yeah it will be crazy lol

• None.

There's only three American cars worth buying - Corvette z06, Ford GT and Tesla with ludricus speed.

• My favorite American car is the Z06. Sadly that i don't have the money for that lol

• If I had to choose one of the 3, I'd pick the stang.

But I wouldn't buy any of those cars. Everyone and their mom has one.

• There's so many better looking and more fun to drive cars than those for the same price or less.

• A Nissan 370z comes to mind. If you wanna save a few thousand you could get a scion FRS. The new Mazda miata looks awesome.

• i would go with the 370z out of those

• Sorry I'm a Mustang fan dude.

• have to be the mustang.. sexy beast

• This charger, I think Chargers (especially the new one) are just awesome.

• Digging the second or third one.

• Challenger. Every day.

• Wow i'am really surprised with everyone going with the challenger haha

• It was sort of between mustang and challenger. The challenger looked a bit cooler, and the challenger was the first car I saw in a car magazine

• nice nice.

• I wouldn't buy any of those cars.

• Mustang then Challenger then Charger. Where is the Camaro btw?

• dang it, I FORGOT. lol. Next time i'll make one and put the camaro in.

• I need some pussy...

• Too flashy for me