What's your favourite anime?

mine are Black butler, Hakushaku to yousei and Dragoball Z, what is/are yours? :)

OHHHH AND TOKYO GHOUL

Most Helpful Guy

• Dragonball Z was awesome when something was happening, but I could never get into it because it was just soooo slow paced for the most part. Black Butler was amazing tho, especially the first season!

My favorite would have to be Steins;Gate. It may be slow paced to start with, but once you start watching it, it is fantastic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i always believed therevwere three leading animes. One piece, naruto and bleach. Now naruto is my favorite only because it made me want to become a ninja. The animes i really liked were danshi koukisei no nichijou and sidonia no kishi, moster, toradora, itazura na kiss, gintama...
    Anyway to many good anime not enough memory to remember the name right now and not enough patience to write it down...

• what about tokyo ghoul, just saw your profile pic :D

• I didn't like it too much, i liked the end but overall i must say the plot was dragged to much. It was a good idea. And kaneki is cool as fck. Loved the fights and all :)

What Guys Said 5

• I'm a bit mainstream so forgive me lol

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Full Metal Alchemist.
    I'm interested in Dragonball Z but I don't know if I should start from the beginning when he was a kid :D

• My favorites were Sword Art Online, Naruto, and a couple others that I can't recall right now. Watching Freezing right now though.

• Pokemon, Dragonball z also, I don't know that many animes to be honest

• I don't watch anime very much but I liked Death Note, Elfen Lied and Ghost In The Shell.

• death note was the only one i ever liked.

What Girls Said 6