Girls, Do you think our world would be better if girls were the ones in power throughout history?

Men have always been the ones who have been in more power through out world history and women had no say, until recently. I feel like our world is going down the drain because of men being the ones in control and creating war, and making girls listen and giving them less legal rights. I think if girls had been the ones who were in power and control all through history, (president, law making, negotiations with countries, etc.) , and men respected girls and their leadership, our world would would be so much more sensible and peaceful, and overall better for all walks of life. Girls, can you agree with me at all? Or do you think nothing would be different?

• Yes, girls would have made it better.
    35% (15)
  • Mutual, things would be the same.
    49% (21)
  • No, girls would have made things worse.
    16% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Power first came from physical prowess and battle skill. So it's hard to imagine a world where women were the early leaders. If they were, things would be better - not because women are better, but because humans or the world would be set up differently.

But as humans are, I can't see that it would make a huge difference. Human competition for resources is what causes the majority of large scale conflicts. I don't know what would change this, in all honesty.

Both men and women have and are making spiritual, social and scientific advancements that help promote peace, as well.

Human have the capacity for much good and so much bad.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm a feminist and I voted B, even if girls are more sensitive, we would screw up too at some point, no gender is better than the other, period.
    Less wars? Naaah, don't think so. The reasons would be different for sure, but we would have wars anyways. Reasons like France talking shit about Germany would create a war for girls XD

• Well the same would happen, Men have always been looked at as the better gender the rulers and leaders and thats whats made them all fighting and shit. They were like that because they were the gender with power if girls were the ones in power it would of happened anyway.

• I am a feminist so I hate the idea of only one gender having all the powerI think equality would be best but men won't give up any power at all.

• See, you are a prime example of why I think girls would have made our world so much better of a place for all walks of life. Men don't think the way that you, and many other girls do. They only focus on gaining power, and taking control of everything they can. They controlled girls, and made them live their lives around keeping the men happy. You have a much more sensible point of view that would make things better for everyone if it were that way. But you're right, men won't give up power at all, and won't treat girls equally to them, never have. That's why i strongly believe that if the roles had been reversed, and girls were respected as leaders also, equality for all people would be much better today, and a better world overall. It irritates me that girls were treated as lesser to men, and had to follow certain laws made by men. Girls could have really made an influence that bettered society today if they had been given equal power through out history. (Sry to rant)

• Oh wow... most guys are just thoughtless dumbasses who only think about themselves and do not care about showing or giving a girl the respect that she deserves. Be proud to not have the type of mind that most guys have, you are far better at being a civilized human being than them.

• I suppose

• Queen Elizabeth was in power and enslaved millions of Africans for no reason whatsoever but most woman would probably not behave the way that she did.

• Evil and ambition and power play are not gendered traits.

• Ehhhh I don't know, history likes to repeat itself so it will probably continue on the same path as always.

• I think the world would be near perfect if we had an equal male and female power system. We have different reasoning by nature. If we used both women's and men's reasoning to run things, we'd have a balance.

• It could have been alittle less harsh.

• I believe the world would be a lot better than it is. With men in power we get results like bush sending in troops to get his dope

• Girls would have made the world A LOT better.

• No because instead of going to war we would if had country's pissed off at each other

• Sooo... you're saying that girls would have just made all the countries pissed at each other, instead of going to war the way men do? That sounds better than war...

• And think when its that time of the month

• I'd think things would not be so damaged as they are now if women ruled because I believe women are more softer, with their emotions whereas men a much more tougher emotion wise. So things like war and stuff wouldn't be that bad if women ruled

• Exactly. I agree with you.

• I think balance would have been best. There were some female leaders that did alright, and others that didn't. Same as men.

• Yeah, both men and girls being in power to balance one another out would have been the best decision for humanity. But if the only options were either men in control, or girls in control of things through-out history, i think girls would have done a lot more things right, and made things better for society.

• There were some great female leaders (for their time). There were some men that were also good for their time... as in I liked majority of what they did to better their kingdom. It would be interesting to see how things would be now if there were more women in power throughout the ages.

• It would be very interesting.

• It would be the same. Girls aren't better then guys and vice versa