What would you do if you saw a naked guy running down the road?

what would you do or say if you saw a good looking naked guy streaking?

if a girl had a boyfriend though would you still look at sumone streaking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Chuckle, look Twice to make sure I see what I see and then say to Myself: He's crazy, perhaps he Escaped the wack ward or something, calling 911 to Make sure. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny you ask this because this actually happened when my friend and I were sitting on the porch one evening. We were just sitting there chatting and all of a sudden some dude just strolls on down the street nude. At first we both thought it was a woman wearing skin tight clothes but as he got near we realized it was a guy and it didn't dawn on us till after we saw his bare butt that he was naked. We knew he was but our brains didn't want to see it if that makes sense. We were both speechless for a minute and finally he broke with "Oh my, was that dude really naked?," and I'm like "Y... ea... h..." and we both started laughing hard about it. Then we made a bunch of puns like what we would say to him if he came back by. "Nice night for the full moon, eh?","Do we get refills with that?", "Lookin' good buddy... oww!", "Hey bro you dropped your pocket." Eventually I left my friends house and saw police cars with their lights flashing everywhere. Still don't know if it was him that was stopped but I'm thinking it was. Good times.

What Girls Said 9

• Laugh my ass off.

• I'd probably look not gonna lie. 😅

• I would laugh and stare at him.

• Unwillingly stare in awe at the shameless stupidity

• stare and be shocked.

• Call the cops

• People who do that are weird and shameless. I don't care if he's good looking or not.

• I would be shocked

• I'd wonder if everything was ok. Most people don't run naked down the road unless they're pretty messed up, crazy/dangerous or something terrible happened. Perhaps he's doing it on a dare, but I'd still wonder what was up.

What Guys Said 7