Hillary, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders... Do you like any of them?

As much as I do NOT want Hillary as President, I'd still vote for her if it came to her or Donald Trump (God forbid that he becomes a candidate); I would, though, vote for him over Bernie Sanders. Are you voting for any of them or are you rooting for someone else?

• I'm voting for Hillary.
  • I'm voting for Donald Trump.
  • I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.
  • I'm voting for another Democrat.
  • I'm voting for another Republican.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be voting for another republican and I will never vote for Hilliary, if that women gets into office then we are all fucked, plain and simple.

• If sanders gets into office were all fucked quicker

• @ruskodisco maybe, but instead of worrying about the democrat we should focusing on getting our people in the white house. I do agree though both are horrid good to keep informed though.

• Thank you for the MHO.

What Girls Said 3

• I picked Bernie Sanders without having any clue who he is cause I know for sure Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are a NONO!!!

• He said he had no beef with taxing the wealthy at 90%, if that turns you away.

• Yes but what you dont realize is that their 'daddies' worked hard to earn that money. Its called a family business and there is nothing wrong about that.

I agree that if, for example, you find an illegal immigrant workforce in a large corporation such as walmart that you shouldn't just fire the manager but you should throw the CEO's of the company in prison. The illegal immigrant 'market' would dry up overnight. It just takes politicians to be non-corrupt, which will never happen.

It isn't the CEO's fault, its the governments.

• In communism it is even less of a percentage of people that have all the power, not just wealth but power.
      and he can't tax the rich 90%, the rich will just move.
      And those "rich" are only there because of government intervention and allowing them to basically be a monopoly by making their competition regulated to a point where only the biggest can survive.

And i bet your solution to this problem is regulation and more taxes.

Please look up Milton Friedman he is an excellent economist, and explains things very well.

• I will be voting for Sanders.

• I will be voting for Hilary

What Guys Said 8

• Im rooting for Scott Walker (Wisconsin pride). After that i dont care as long as they are conservative.

• Bernie Sanders: Ok. Warren would be better but ok
    Hillary: ugh
    Trrrrump: Fuck NO!

• Rand Paul is probably the most logical man for the job. Hillary is a nut, she's backed up by special interest groups. Sanders is a little less crazy, but still lacks in economics 101, spending money we don't have on unconstitutional stuff we all don't need. Then there's Trump... I don't need to explain.

• Bernie's economic plan is more sound than anybody elses. It is just that he is new and Americans dont understand that there are other ways of economics other than being schooled by coroporates. USA just is so tamed by the moneyed people that they have lost sight of fundamentals.

• I really hope Bernie wins the democratic nomination. He has a much better chance of beating trump than Hillary does.

• Since I'm not American, I'd love to see The Donald win.

• If nothing else, just imagine when it's time for him to build the Trump Presidential Library. It'll be the greatest, most presidential, bestest presidential library in the history of libraries. It'll make all the other presidential libraries look like losers.

• im voting for donald trup... idc idc.. even if i dont live in usa.. you get me fam?
    im back baby

• I'm not old enough to vote yet, but if I was I'd definitely vote for Bernie.

• Hillary is the only one who can win.