Do miracles only happen once in a lifetime? If at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Count your blessings"

Miracles can happen a number of times.
    For those that experience that they are beyond fortunate because some people don't even experience one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Statistically unlikely things happen all the time. There was just some article the other day about a guy that won the lottery who had been struck by lightning in the past.

That being said, miracles as in magical things happening that are controlled by some higher power? ... heh.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• They happen multiple times a day all over the world they take any shapes and sizes, some are seen and some aren't.

• What do you mean by a miracle? I don't believe that there is a god that intervenes in Earthly affairs. So in that sense I don't think miracles happen at all.

• I don't necessarily mean divine intervention, but simply an event of some sorts that is highly improbable. Something that you never dream would happen does and goes in your favor.