From where are you :D?

Im really really really bored lol so this is just to pass my time a bit :D also where do u live now and have u traveled to other places? :D

And to be fair I will tell u about myself , I was born in Jordan ( where I lived for 7-8 years ) , I lived in England ( in Coventry then in Birmingham., for nearly 7 years ) and now I live in Spain and its my second year here 😄
Oh and I've been to Athena ( San Tornini ), in Spain ( MΓ‘laga, Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Algeciras, AlmerΓ­a and Granada ), Lebanon, England... And that's all I can remember so far xD !

1011

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a Malaysian living in Australia! :D I've moved to quite a few places/countries for the past years and last year I moved to Australia.

I've traveled to Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Cambodia, China and Canada. I'm wanting to travel to Europe or USA next :)

• Uau you are so young and traveled so much. : )

• Yess definitely!! From now on I'm gonna refresh the page before commenting lol 😣

• Hahhahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its ok really πŸ˜„ to be honest I like it when, I keep seeing notifications every time I refresh the page πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 9

• I am from New York.

I have been to Connecticut, Antiqua , Guyana , Virginia , Philadelphia and New Jersey.

I hope to go other places soon.

• I'm half Egyptian half French, lived in England for 6 years ( South Kensington and Nottingham), then in Egypt for the rest of my 19 years.
    I've been to France (Paris, Bordeux, Cote D'Azur, and my hometown, Toulouse), Greece (Athens, Hydra Island, Kos Island, Souniou, Crete and Santorini), the UAE (Dubai), Kuwait (Salmiyah, Jahra, and Hawally) and that's just about it :-)

• WOW ! thats reaaaally amaaazing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ where do u Live en Egypt? πŸ˜ƒ ( im so sorry, om mot trying to get in Ur personal life ) Santorini was AMAZING. 😍 and i loved Paris 😍😍

• Hahaha ana nafsi mafhemtesh haga sostet ehh! :p Anyway I'm not anonymous anymore and I'll follow you :*

• Hahhaha then I might teach u a few things as well πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

• I'm from Latvia. Yes, I have traveled to other places.

• Nice to meet u ☺ where have u been? πŸ˜ƒ (sorry im not trying to get in ur personal life)

• Lol, someone just doesn't like me.

• Lol... Smh πŸ˜’

• Born in Jalisco, México lived there untill age 3. Moved out to California. Traveled to Panama and México. I'm planning on studying tourism and moving out to Cancun. Thats it basically.

• Nice ! πŸ˜ƒ Good luck with ur studies ! Hope u get what u want ! πŸ˜ƒ Oh and nice to meet u ! ☺

• I grew up in California, I did undergrad in Chicago, Illinois, and I just moved to southern Illinois last week. I've been to Italy and Greece.

• Tennessee, USA, I've been to other states, but never outside the country. Although, I intend to visit Ireland sometime in the future.

• I'm half lebanese half algerian but i currently live in lebanon. I've traveled to algeria and syria 😊

• I didn't know u r Lebanese πŸ˜ƒ

• Hahaha well now you know😊

• Hahhah yep πŸ˜„

• I'm from Texas, US

• I'm from São Paulo, Brazil. I've lived in several small cities across the country, but I'm finally back to my hometown.
    And yes, I have travelled to other places :)

• Yaaay congrats for getting back hahah πŸ˜ƒ where have u traveled to? ( sorry I'm not trying to get in ur personal life or something)