Are you excited for the new school year/semester?

I am! I can't wait! It's my last semester in college!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Long time since I had that feeling - I am due a promotion in the new year - More money but more time in the office - I had got used to working from home and doing my own thing - Giving more training courses and presentations - Ah I suppose on positive side it would be worse if they didn't want me.

• My school doesn't have the typical school year, we have class all year long except for two weeks during Christmas and one week in summer, so I'm still going to school right now.
    But it's my last year too, I actually graduate in almost exactly one year, 8/7/2016.

• I don't have any more semesters at university. My graduation day was on Thursday. I now officially have a degree in Tourism.

• Congrats! :)

• Thank you, I want to apply for a job as a flight attendant at "Air New Zealand". I would have probably got a job doing that without my degree but having my degree is a good idea.

• I am too, it's my first semester in college!

• Over the moon about it

• Nice 20 and you're already done? Nice lol I'm just starting my first in fall. Mechnical Engineering

• When I was a student, yeah, but I'm more excited about graduation

• My first semester, gonna play lot of ball. I am lol

• I have only 12 credits left, which, I should be done with by this time next year. I'll have my very first degree, at 26 :(

What Girls Said 11

• Yes and no.
    No, because I fucking hate school, most of my fellow students, teachers, the atmosphere, everything. It's pretty much my personal hell. And it will probably be quite a hard year as well.
    Yes, because it will be my last year of HS, and I can't wait for it all to be over forever so I can finally break free!

• I'm not sure.

• I was really sad like mid July because I thought summer was almost over but nowadays I'm like "yeah I don't even care anymore." At this point I've decided I'm just going to get in and get out.

• um not really :/ I can't wait to go back because Im almost done but then again Im gonna miss waking up late (my fall schedule have 8 am classes). Plus one of my professor already posted the syllabus: lots of reading & writing long papers😒 but thats college so Im gonna suck it up, embrace the fact that summer is coming to an end & excel in my courses😁

• Yes, I'm really excited about my classes in this new semester: organic chemistry, cell biology and history. I really want this year to end so I can start med school already

• Noooo lol.

• aww! why?

and totally unrelated, was your birthday recently? lol

• Gonna be a hard year. Gotta pass these last classes to graduate and of course they're the hardest ones lol.
      And yeah! July 5th.

• Nahh. I'm only excited for snow.

• No because my new school is confusing, they got too many hallways :(

• Sort of, I've been taking summer courses so my schedule really won't be much different.

• I am gonna die of nervousness/excitement xD

• YES! Finally I have found you! I'm not the only one who gets excited when school starts. I actually miss school when it's summer.