What's your worst and favorite date?

Worst and best experience you've ever had on a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to go on blind dates after I lost all my social contacts from previous years. The best one I ever went on was going to the movie theatre with a very cute guy who paid for my ticket, drink and pop corn without trying to hold my hand or kiss me. He invited me out with him again 1-2 weeks later to an anime convention and when they were about to bring out the anime porn - he asked to leave cause he said he wasn't interested in that which I thought was very cool. I had a best friend who looked a lot better then me come along on the date and he rejected her when she tried to date him but was still interested in me. Very respectful and super humble, classy and good looking.

The worse date I have ever been on? I met a guy who looked 35 and he told me he was 26 when I asked to look at his drivers license he refused to show it to me for about 5 minutes and then stalked me saying I should be friends with him because he was lonely.

What Guys Said 4

• Worst: the girl had us go to her friends band's show for our first date as well as first time meeting up. I told her I didn't wanna do that because it'd be too loud and we haven't met and she said that wouldn't be an issue but she brought her friends with and they interrupted us a lot as well as it being too loud to talk. It was very awkward and she acted like it was my fault which was total bullshit. I was probably better off though as she had a kid.

Best: getting drinks with a girl I could have endless conversation with because I had so much in common with her and then we ended up going to my place to smoke and made out

• A picnic date. Girl stood me up after weeks earlier. I was still a bit salty. Expectations were not very high. Still suck.

First and Fourth date with my ex girlfriend tied for 1st. Those two dates set the bar really, really high for future ones.

Here is a twist. After I left the worst date I saw my ex girlfriend for the first time in real life across the street getting off a bus.

• Probably not having ever gone on a date, would be my least favorite.

• None they all suck I hate romance

What Girls Said 3

• Lol I've never even been on a date.

• haven't had a date that was too bad; however, i do have a favorite. We were at a park and spent the day chilling on a blanket, just having a picnic. Then we went to go get some frozen yogurt that was nearby. My favorite memory with someone i cared about.

• Worst date: crying
    Best date: cRying and eating