Are there any laws you wish you could change?

What are they?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would make it that more dogs that attack people get put down. I know it might sound mean but humans come first and you can't have dogs attacking innocent people.

That smokers get massive fines for littering their cigarette butts. It is selfish and rude of them. Us non smokers should not have to put up with the disgusting mess and it is a massive environmental problem in the world. Their excuses of there are no cigarette bins to put them in is pathetic and a cop out. It would be a huge fine for each butt they litter. I heard a guy in Singapore got a $15,000 fine and 5 hours community service after dropping 34 butts out his flat window in about 5 days and I think good he deserved it.

I would make car insurance to cover any damage you did in an accident to other peoples stuff compulsory. I would not make it compulsory to include damage to your own car but to other peoples stuff I would as it is your choice if you don't want to cover damage done to your car.

I would raise the driving age from 16 to 17 and at 17 you had to have an adult supervisor making it so you can't drive alone until you turn 18.

I would raise the drinking age back to 21. It is 18, use to be 21 but 18 is too low in my opinion and 21 is a better age.

If your under 20 you are allow no drinks before driving I would raise that age to 25.

I would have big fines for people that walk their dogs, let it poo and don't pick it up.

I would make it that people that can't get a job and are on government hand outs have to commit to 40 hours per week doing volunteering for the city unless there is a valid reason why they can not work like a health issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish gmos were banned/labeled and weed was legalized.

• what is wrong with genetically modified food?
      that's an extremely broad brush.

• Hey, wow you didn't attack me.
      But that's good you grow your own, it will be so much better quality.

• @ruskodisco Lol, I only attack people that come off rude. You actually gave facts on something you know. I got into an argument with some guy on here yesterday for hours because I said I have more male friends than female in real life.

What Guys Said 5

• Change every possible discrimination protection law to explicitly include all LGBTQ people, that includes every state law as well. Because many states don't have laws protecting them from discrimination.

• Any I have about a million i wanna change

• The law of gravity! It would be a ton of fun.

• legalize everything.

• I would rewrite the whole way officials are elected so there were more tiers of representation so that no one ever voted for someone they did not know personally.

What Girls Said 1

• that people usually get a longer sentence for online piracy than for raping someone. That absolute bullshit.