Girls, how can I change my view towards women?

my view towards women isn't that great. I think they are all money hungry whores and I know that's not true. I'm also mad bc no girls like me fr. I'm black by the way. I think I look alright but ik my appearance isn't that great I don't wear nice attire which is my fault bc I didn't buy clothes when I had the chance. on some real shit I need your girls help I wanna be a chick magnet not a bitter lonely guy. I'm insecure bc I believe no girl wants a guy with no money, no car, no good attire etc. I messed up my last relationship bc I thought she didn't really love me but now that I think about she really did I just didn't pick up on it and she was an awesome person and I still care for her but she wants nothing to do with me I broke up with her and tried to get her back to no avail. I want to know how to avoid this. I dot want to mess up anymore of my blessings when it comes to women. what ik so far is I have trust issues, insecurity (but that's just bc I'm upset I don't have much) , a little lack of confidence, and I think all women are to just take my money and leave me. girls I need advice bad this has to stop, I'm tired of being single.

note: not desperate, could care less If anything changes but I want a female in my life. of and how do I get a women I feel is out of my league.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Just find a girl with no car and is in the same situation as you so she can't judge. Like of course I want my boyfriend to spoil me a little, but I also love spoiling him back. Like he bought me a skirt, dress, and video game he saw I had my eye on and I snuck back to a store after I saw he was looking at these stylish $250 leather winter boots because you think I'm gonna let my man wear fucking sneakers in the snow? NO! So I went and got them for him. But trust me no girl who is 18-20 is going to expect you to have money! You are 19 you haven't even really started your adult life where are you going to get an established career and money from so fast? WE KNOW because we are in the same situation, like I'm a student I can't afford fuck all and I know 80% of the guys my age are in the same situation unless they were lucky enough to be born rich. But honestly if you are going to hate all women because of your own childish fears and insecurities then honey you are a little boy and you should not even be thinking about dating until you do some maturing!

What Girls Said 5

• You have to remember that male, or female... we are all individuals. There are too many of us to say: all women are this way. You have to use your ability to rationalize. For me, as a woman, money matters little (I have never dated a man with money in fact, all my boyfriends have been broke ass students just like me) and none of them had cars. Just an example to show not all of us require that.

You're young, I assume the women you like are young, and they could just be naive and picky, you could be showing your bitter attitude unknowingly, etc. Whatever it is, you have to learn to love you first, and you will find your bitterness and prejudice will begin to fade away. You can do this by taking time to work on yourself, pick what you think a good person is, an attractive person is, and work towards either being that person or being close to that person. If you are confident and happy in yourself, women will be more drawn to you.

• Once you gain confidence you'll catch a girl but are you looking for a girlfriend or a wife? You can find a girlfriend anywhere basically but you have to sweet talk them. I fell for a sweet talker but I am looking for my future husband. i know it's hard to be alone. Gain confidence. I hate it when people spend money on me, I feel like I owe them something. Also the girls that just want money and material items are fake and that means you haven't had real love so once you find the girl. She won't care if you have money or not. She might want things but not all the time and she might not want you to buy them. :) I used to view guys badly and I'm still fixing how I view them but I'm glad I saw this. Good luck.

• we are all not the same girls to me I'm sweet and when I really feel a girl I honestly act like a pussy I be way to nice I need to be meaner just a little bit

• No, I just meant the make her feel special and wanted part. When I had a boyfriend he didn't make me feel special he would talk down to me a lot and make me feel like I'm crazy most of the time and all he wants is sex but I'm trying to wait for marriage and he won't respect my decision. I honestly like just hanging out and watching TV or playing a game when I'm with a guy :)

• I gotta find a chick like you close to me

• Have you ever considered therapy? It could help you find a more balanced and healthy viewpoint.

• I think you have that kind of "gold digging" view on women because yes, every girl wants to get gifts and go out for fancy dates on anniveraries and birthdays but how is she supposed to feel special if she can't get any of that because you have no car or money.

• bc it shouldn't be about that no girl should want me for gifts and trips she should just want me bc she loves me. everything didn't come to everyone fast. I have two family members my gma and mom. we dirt poor. I'm trying and that's I can do I would already have a good job but I need a car and I'm starting school. I don't have it now but I'm writing get it. it makes me mad cause that's you girls want. you say how am I suppost to make a girl feel special well seeing ass I've not had much I would tell her I love her have a little dinner date at my house or somethin cause I can cook and anything fun I think of randomly you don't have to have money that's a basic mind set

• Okay, I'm just saying for ME, I want my man to treat me like I'm his queen and OF CROUSE i gotta treat my man like the king he is as well but there are a lot of girls who dont want gifts and all that but you know do you

• Any mental or emotional problems you have can be solved by therapy. Or even meditation to help you relax... Do yourself and even people around you a favor and seek help if you are that serious about the problem.