A question of curiosity for the world of GirlsAskGuys: how popular do you think I am?

I've been thinking--there are people that have come and gone that are known as legends and celebrities of G@G. There are people on here now that are very well known and very popular. I see them around a lot and I've come to like them (well, most of them).

So my point is, what am I to the world of G@G? How do you people see me? Am I a celebrity? Just some girl you see a lot? A friend? An Enderman? Spill your beans, peeps!

http://i1.wp.com/www.azfoodandwine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/ngbbs5029cd92b4231.jpg?zoom=2&w=1050

• You're a celebrity! 🎺
  • You're an Enderman and nothing more
  • I'm new here... I don't know you
  • You're pretty cool... maybe even cool enough to be cold
  • You're pretty well known and popular
  • Nothing special as far as I'm concerned
  • Other/see results/who cares? just give me my shoe
For those of you that haven't seen me around much, that's probably because I share lots of opinions but rarely ask questions. I've shared somewhere near 5000 opinions but I haven't even asked 50 questions and I've been on here since November 2014. I am on here quite often but I don't always do much. I don't often comment in others' opinions if it isn't my question and I don't often mention people (with the @). I don't have a ton of followers and I don't follow a ton of people. I'm quiet (sorta).

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen you much around here, probably only a few times.. But I remember one time coming across your username on a question that you commented, and I saw your xper level, then I glance at your age, and thought to myself you must be here pretty often to get up to lvl9 that fast (because as far I know, gag age's limit was once 16 and above if not mistaken). But I just continue to scroll through gag anyways.

• It used to be 16+ but that was before I came along. I've been here since November 2014

• I meant, have you like ever took a break? Or you were always on gag, consistently.

• The closest to a break I've taken was when I when to church camp for 5 days. Otherwise I've been on here pretty consistently.

What Guys Said 8

• Huh, I don't think I've ever seen you around before. But hey, I'm pretty new here so that could be why.

• It shall remain a mysterious mystery forever...

• Understandable. We got a good deal on our 2, but that was because they were thought to be the runts of their litters. The one turned out to be normal (nicknamed the twinkie) but the other one's full grown size was pretty small-- for a great dane at least. She basically looks like a Great Dane who never filled out or grew up completely. For instance, her fur/skin is still loose like a puppy.

• I hope that doesn't end up causing problems... she could have not developed correctly

• 0|1
  • I see you around a lot and think you give helpful opinions. You are quite mature for your age.

• You are a regular user, and one known by most people, so i would consider you a GAG celebrity.

• Actually I have seen you many times before, so you are familiar for me.

• Who are you and why should I care?

• You are known to me, therefore you are popular B)

• You're nothing but a mere creeper

Moo

• (Endermen are evil)

• But I like enderman they're cool

• They've cheated the Creeper community countless times. They just take whatever they want and hop off, never to be seen in the same place again unless they get themselves stuck (like the geniuses they are)

What Girls Said 12

• I see you around here an awful lot... I don't think that I've ever really had a chance to conversate with you but it's not easy to forget your name or your profile pic either.

So I would say well known/popular but not quite celebrity.

• I haven't seen you around much, maybe once or twice.

• Same to you. I've answered a couple of your questions but past that, I haven't seen much of you

• lol I guess

• Guess. That's a fun word.

• I've never noticed you before. I'm here all the time. Perhaps you're not on as frequently as you believe.

• I'm on here every morning and every night and usually many times during the day

• We must not be interested in the same things.

• You're a user that I'm used to see. So, even though I never talked to you, I can say that I know you.

• I remember seeing you a lot but then I was like "I wonder where she went?" And now I'm starting to see you pop up again. I don't know if I just wasn't paying attention or what but you seem to get around here a lot.

• I'm pretty consistent in my visits. I'm on here at least once a day. There was a week not too long ago that I was at church camp and didn't have internet (or even time to spend on the internet) so I had a break.

• I used to see you a lot back when I had another account but this is probably the first time I see you since I made this one. Anyways yeah I think you're quite well known.

• I don't know you. Hello! :)

I have never even seen a peep in my life. They look delicious, though.

• They are! Marshmallow covered in sugar with chocolate dots for the face

• Honestly, your name doesn't look familiar to me. I'm sure I've seen you post, I just can't recall.

• I've seen you often

• I actually haven't seen you for a while. I used to see you a lot but this is the first time in quite a while I've seen you.

• I've never even seen you around.

• Well... I don't know.. So I guess you are a user.. But I don't know lol

• Aaand what does that mean, exactly?

• Yeah, I'm kinda new here..

• I feel like i've seen you a lot around here