A question of curiosity for the world of GirlsAskGuys: how popular do you think I am?

I've been thinking--there are people that have come and gone that are known as legends and celebrities of G@G. There are people on here now that are very well known and very popular. I see them around a lot and I've come to like them (well, most of them).

So my point is, what am I to the world of G@G? How do you people see me? Am I a celebrity? Just some girl you see a lot? A friend? An Enderman? Spill your beans, peeps!

http://i1.wp.com/www.azfoodandwine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/ngbbs5029cd92b4231.jpg?zoom=2&w=1050

• You're a celebrity! 🎺
  • You're an Enderman and nothing more
  • I'm new here... I don't know you
    Vote C
  • You're pretty cool... maybe even cool enough to be cold
    Vote D
  • You're pretty well known and popular
    Vote E
  • Nothing special as far as I'm concerned
    Vote F
  • Other/see results/who cares? just give me my shoe
    Vote G
For those of you that haven't seen me around much, that's probably because I share lots of opinions but rarely ask questions. I've shared somewhere near 5000 opinions but I haven't even asked 50 questions and I've been on here since November 2014. I am on here quite often but I don't always do much. I don't often comment in others' opinions if it isn't my question and I don't often mention people (with the @). I don't have a ton of followers and I don't follow a ton of people. I'm quiet (sorta).

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen you much around here, probably only a few times.. But I remember one time coming across your username on a question that you commented, and I saw your xper level, then I glance at your age, and thought to myself you must be here pretty often to get up to lvl9 that fast (because as far I know, gag age's limit was once 16 and above if not mistaken). But I just continue to scroll through gag anyways.

• It used to be 16+ but that was before I came along. I've been here since November 2014

• I meant, have you like ever took a break? Or you were always on gag, consistently.

• The closest to a break I've taken was when I when to church camp for 5 days. Otherwise I've been on here pretty consistently.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 12

• I see you around here an awful lot... I don't think that I've ever really had a chance to conversate with you but it's not easy to forget your name or your profile pic either.

So I would say well known/popular but not quite celebrity.

• I haven't seen you around much, maybe once or twice.

• Same to you. I've answered a couple of your questions but past that, I haven't seen much of you

• lol I guess

• Guess. That's a fun word.

• I've never noticed you before. I'm here all the time. Perhaps you're not on as frequently as you believe.

• I'm on here every morning and every night and usually many times during the day

• We must not be interested in the same things.

• You're a user that I'm used to see. So, even though I never talked to you, I can say that I know you.

• I remember seeing you a lot but then I was like "I wonder where she went?" And now I'm starting to see you pop up again. I don't know if I just wasn't paying attention or what but you seem to get around here a lot.

• I'm pretty consistent in my visits. I'm on here at least once a day. There was a week not too long ago that I was at church camp and didn't have internet (or even time to spend on the internet) so I had a break.

• I used to see you a lot back when I had another account but this is probably the first time I see you since I made this one. Anyways yeah I think you're quite well known.

• I don't know you. Hello! :)

I have never even seen a peep in my life. They look delicious, though.

• They are! Marshmallow covered in sugar with chocolate dots for the face

• Honestly, your name doesn't look familiar to me. I'm sure I've seen you post, I just can't recall.

• I've seen you often

• I actually haven't seen you for a while. I used to see you a lot but this is the first time in quite a while I've seen you.

• I've never even seen you around.

• Well... I don't know.. So I guess you are a user.. But I don't know lol

• Aaand what does that mean, exactly?

• Yeah, I'm kinda new here..

• I feel like i've seen you a lot around here