What picks you up when you feel down?

What picks you up when you feel down?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger, I honestly could only try and hold it in. That wasn't exactly mentally healthy though, because holding in stress just takes an emotional toll on you.
    One day though, I got into Rockband (the video game) and played it enough to basically beat it at highest difficulty. Then I got real instruments and taught myself drums, then bass, then guitar.

Ever since then, I write music to pour my emotions into. It is almost like a transfer of my emotions too, because once I finish a song, it lets me proud of it. This pride and happiness changes keeps me going so that I don't completely sink into a sad state.

Plus I have GAG now, so my life is even a bit more better! I like doing the quizzes and interracting with the cool people on here. I feel like I met some friends that I'll keep in touch with for awhile :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Solving the problem that's keeping me down?

• Sleep. Lol There's not really anything that picks me back up when I'm feeling down. I need to just sleep it off to forget what I was down about. If I were still with my ex, then a hug would more than do the job. However, she's my ex which is part of the reason for feeling down in the first place.

• Step 1: insert earphones into ear canal
    Step 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc
    Step 3: Loop Step 2 until you get up again

• Watching an uplifting movie or maybe buying something I really like with in my budget of course

• Endless internet and video gaming.

• Gaining Perspective, letting go, and some meditation. Works real nice.

• I try to find a solution and pray

• Someone to tell me that they support me in what i do. Huge boost for me

Answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1619468-how-do-i-take-it-to-the-new-level

What Girls Said 9

• There's nothing that I can connect to or cheers me up like music... It feels my pain <3

• Intense workout, lots of water and a shower, then I break out whisky and chocolate.

I maybe wouldn't recommend it to others.

• ice cream!

• Music, it's the only thing

• I listen to music or go for a walk

• i listen to music even if it doesn't really works

• I curl up in bed and listen to sad songs. Remarkably, I do feel better.

• God. Love. The idea that things could possibly get better one day.

• I love pugs so i think of my pig earl but just think of what ever animal you like doing something weird or funny :D