Weird thing came off my body in bath. Parasite or imagination?

I was taking a bath and shaving my legs, and while I was shaving these little things came off my body and fell in the bath water. They looked weird so I scooped them in a little cup and put them to the side and finished up. After, I decided to check them out. There was two different pieces. One of them was a small lumpy circle (like a slug kind of) and it was white with black speckles. The other piece is the same but if was longer like a worm and had a slight Grey tint. They weren't moving around in the cup or anything but im freaking out XD is it just my imagination or is it a parasite? And if it's a parasite what could have caused it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. That's must be unnerving. What where u doing before hand, did you go anywhere where you could have easily picked up a parasite. Have you been out of the country recently? Have you been feeling strange.

It's important to get a holistic view before u jump to a conclusion.

• I went to a look for my friend in a forest a few days ago? But other than that no. I haven't felt strange really and I'm not much of a traveler lol

• Ya could be it. I'd keep whatever it was in jar incase you develop symptoms later on then a physician will easily be able to mitigate the situation. But prob nothing to worry about.

• Thanks! I'll do that.

What Guys Said 5

• You need to see a doctor.

• Maybe it was a tic?

• Wtf? Are you sure it wasn't leg hair? Are you sure they weren't already on the floor of the shower?

• you live out in the country? have you been to the country recently?

• Yes actually! I went to look for my friend in this huge forest outside their house. it was pretty far in the country as well.

• well there we go, your hair is an amazing place for bugs to go to. and the water simply knocked it out.
      don't worry about it, most parasites die when attempting to live on us.

• Crabs? Maybe

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think anyone could really say for sure without seeing them.

See a doctor if you're worried.

• You should go to the doctor just to be sure.

• Probably just algae or dirt or something. Doesn't sound dangerous or bad.

• could have been a wart, actually? I have noo clue