Girls, Are all your friends the same ethnicity or do you have many different friends of all ethnicity?

I'm just curious.

• All my friends are the same as me
    9% (4)
  • I have friends of many backgrounds
    91% (41)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in a town, that I kid you not, is almost entirely white. But, I do have one friend who is black. It's not like I wouldn't make friend's of other ethnicities or races, it is just that this town I live in is literally like 99% white. Like there were three or four black people (one of them my friend), less than ten Asians, two Arabic people, and I think about six Indians at our school high school of 2,500. The rest were white... So, yeah, not a lot of opportunity to make diverse friends where I live. Then, the white people are all Christians pretty much, mainly catholic, or secretly agnostic/atheist... So yeah, no other religions or cultures either really. But, I do love my town!

What Girls Said 12

• At least half of them are of a different ethnicity. My best friend is East Indian, close friend is Asian. Lots of friends at school are Asian, East Indian, some white. My boyfriend's Asian.

Quite a mix!

• i didn't vote lol because most r like me but i still have some of other backgrounds.

• I have friends from many different ethnicities and it's cool to explore our culture with the friends :)

• I have friends of different ethnicities/races.

• Most of my guy friends are white and a few are black , hispanic, and indian. Most of my girl friends are hispanic.

• I live in Canada so I get a pretty good mix of friends it's nice.

• Mainly south Africans (coloureds)

• I have friends of different ethnicities it's just harder to make them. Honestly, being an African-American female, sometimes people in other races tend to be fake towards me so it's harder to trust them in the beginning stages of a friendship. I'm not sure how to explain this further without seeming negative or hurting someone's feelings.

• Well there aren't anyone on my current or previous school with a different etnicity, so I don't have anyone to befriend, but I do know one black girl, she and I get along nicely :)

• Jesus is my friend. He has no race. Nintendo is my friend. People, animals... Pokemon
    To be honest I dunt really have "friends" only church members and coworkers... so... No race

• My philosophy, accept all, reject none.

• They're all immature for their age lol