I want to look fresh/cool on the first day?

I'm going to start school next week and I already have what I want. What do you think is better?

A) A grey Mister Roger's shirt that says "It's All Good in the Hood", khaki pants, a black smart watch, and grey/black Jordan Velocity shoes.

B) A black shirt that has a face of a lion, black pants, and black/white Nike Air Zoom Flight '96.

or C) A white shirt with a black and whitle galaxy with two triangle upside down, black pants, and white/grey Jordan Flight Origin 2

I want to start off my 9th year better than my 7th grade year and 8th grade year.

• A) A grey Mister Roger's shirt that says "It's All Good in the Hood", khaki pants, a black smart watch, and grey/black Jordan Velocity shoes.
  • B) A black shirt that has a face of a lion, black pants, and black/white Nike Air Zoom Flight '96.
  • C) A white shirt with a black and whitle galaxy with two triangle upside down, black pants, and white/grey Jordan Flight Origin 2
I guess C is the most popular then.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• A is for days after the first day (not fresh enough, more for everyday wear). B looks topical, like you've got on a Cecil tee. C is timeless and funky fresh at the same time.

• C sounds best, full black on B sounds kinda plain.