Thoughts about ugly girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody is truly "ugly"
    unless their personality is crazy fudged up

• People tell me that I have a great personality all the time, yet I turn 16 today and never been in a relationship, kissed, held hands, admired by anyone else, EVER, so I beg to differ.

• It's just hard to ignore that everyone else has had those things but me

• Fudge what everyone else has
      be yourself
      trying to rush things only ends badly.. in any manner

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy birthday (yes I saw your comments to others). :) You're not ugly, and neither am I because I too had turned 16 twenty-five years ago and never had a boyfriend yet at that time. Your looks have nothing to do with that, because I remember a lot of the prettiest girls in school were apparently intimidating to young guys, and yeah, I noticed a lot of woofers getting boyfriends quite easily.

I hope this is the best year for you yet, and your wish comes true once some time after the candles are blown out. :) xo

What Guys Said 4

• They are ugly and undesirable by most guys. But no worries, you are not ugly so there was no need to ask this.

• You at lest have been in 3 relationships. You opinion will make her feel worse XD

• Asker: There are TONS of 16 year olds who haven't done those things. Some of them very attractive, F or M. You have plenty of time.

• Ugly girls and nice guys. Why tequila was invented.

• There's no such thing. Ugliness can't be judged by how one was born to appear, but personality does. Some people, for example, would consider Mila Kunis ugly (and I think she's smokin' hot), but just because people call you it doesn't make it true.

• Yeah I doubt that... someone Would've said something by now but thanks
      for leaving a comment

• There's usually a lot more that people think than what they let on.

• I don't think about them, really.

What Girls Said 6

• There's no such thing. Everyone is beautiful in their own way just the way they are.

media.giphy.com/media/Wk141Z5lUe9I4/giphy.gif

• You're most certainly not one of them.
    You have such a pretty smile !

I'm not going to lie and say unattractive people don't exist , in fact they do.
    But I do not judge one by their exterior, it is their soul that tells me if they are truly ugly or not.
    Sometimes people don't poses a great looks but a beautiful soul.
    Those are the people I want to be around.

• *Sometimes people don't possess great looks but a beautiful soul (correction)

• I'm not exactly ugly either and didn't experience those things until 19. Why the rush?

When people compliment you although the perception of yourself may be different you have to learn to accept (that u are viewed positively despite seeing urself differently ) and not argue when someone says something nice about you.

I genuinely feel that way and wouldn't have said so otherwise.

• Happy birthday by the way !

• What is there to think... Ugly is a cruel word and what ugly is to one of us may be beautiful to another.

• nobody is ugly, it is just a negative perspective of that girl herself.
    she should know better she's beautiful the way she is, everyone is unique

• you're only 16 lol, it's not the end of the world

• I know but it's just hard to ignore being the odd one out compared to all the other girls... I just feel like at least ONE boy should've liked me by now but it's literally never happened.

• Are thigh gaps hot or not?

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think there's anyone who is entirely ugly. There are also a lot of things more important than looks like personality.