What fact about you surprises people the most?

I forgot to put my facts lol

1. I'm still a virgin - people get surprised, I don't really know why
2. I have a tattoo - this is very lame is very small, white ink
3. I don't eat eggs or salt

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that I'm not nearly as innocent as I look.

Surprise , surprise ! :D

What Guys Said 25

• 1. I am horrendously shy with new people, if you saw me from outside with people I know or online you would think I was uber confident.
    2. I do like being on my own but don't like being lonely - Very hard to describe to people
    3. I am not as complex and wordly wise as people think - I am very much a wide eyed naive kid underneath who lives by the simplest of rules, instincts and emotions.
    4. I am so open about everything that people assume they know everything about me but maybe the right questions weren't asked.
    5. People think I am very together and people don't realise the reason I hold reins so tightly is that I had problems with drinking, sleeping tablets, gambling and bipolar in the past.
    6. I have noticed here that I seem to be only person not into fast food probably once every year or two would be my norm.

• I know all of this ahah :P

• Must admit I am surprised I have said all that - Must be more open than I usually am on GaG

• My age! That is what surprises women the most. Most women think I am about 25 or 26 about 6 or 7 years younger than I am.

• 1# That I am a virgin, though I don't know why that seems to shock people though.

2# that despite my very solemn and quiet nature I am actually quite a dominant/dominating person whrn required to the point were it has shocked some people I guess.

3# That I am a gyspy.

4# That I am really strong for my size.

• 1. I'm not a virgin, I'm a granddad
    2. I don't have any tattoo and will not get one.
    . I eat few eggs I don't eat salt , I use a bit of it.

• I'm a virgin
    I don't watch porn
    I never dated
    I failed math class in highschool
    I listen to artist other than Orbison

• My long term memory... tell me something interesting today and if we meet again in 15 years I'll remember it :D

• hahah uuhh uhhh lol

• whatever you want I don't mind :)

• Whatever I call you, I'll always be nice... promised Cla... May... :D :D

• The fact that I am actually not inherently hostile.

Yeah, weird.

• I don't drink.

• I am kinda surprised by that virgin thing too your so attractive its hard to believe than again I am kinda not cause the really attractive women are always the most picky as well.
    I guess for me its when I tell them my ethnicity and when they realize how physically strong I am I got in a biking accident when I was 12 and had to learn how to ride a bike the really hard way. My brother was giving me a little push down a really steep hill and I still had trouble controlling the bike at that time and forget where the brakes were and fell down really hard on both my elbows and they hit part of my head on a brick and they had to replace one of the parts of the small bones on my arms with a piece of medal and gives me a advantage in arm wrestling as well. Also I have deceptive strength too.

• Fascinating question.

My students seem most surprised that I was a student pilot.

• thanks! ohh really? do you love planes?

• Yep, I love aircraft. My father was an aerospace engineer. I remember my first flight. I felt like a god!

• That I'm highly libertarian. (I wear hipser clothes)

• The fact i am single by choice

• U DON'T EAT SALT U R A DEMON 😨😨😨😨😨

• That it will all fit as long as breath slowly and bite down on the gag.

• I've got a deeper voice than people think.

• I know, I think i've heard you're voice before, very deep.

• That I've never done a drug.. ever. Apparently even in high school I looked stoned all the time.. which obviously makes no sense. At all.

• the fact that I'm not a pothead

• haha and I'm assuming you get that for playing soccer?

• my virginity, and my age

• I have a 138 IQ and an eidetic memory and can recall in detail when I was still a toddler. But I do not have any form of mental "disorder".

• I'm so devilishly handsome people are surprised I've only had one girlfriend. And ongoing.

• That I don't like dogs and dog keepers
    That I don't masturbate
    That I haven't dated any girl yet

• why don't you like dog keepers?

• Because they touch, kiss them frequently and don't wash their hands before eating, germs of the dogs goes in them too. And some let them sleep in their beds too

• I'm not a virgin
    I don't have tattoos
    I do eat eggs and salt

You and I would NOT get along

• I'm not from this world and I crush on you.

• you're from venus?

• I born before before the virus was born, I'm from nowhere, That's why I'm now here. You look so sweet.😉

• If anybody knew that I was a practicing nudist they would be very surprised. I am very introverted/shy/quiet and probably the last person people would think goes to a nudist resort regularly

• That i didn't play high school/college football because of my size lol

Answer mine?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1619468-how-do-i-take-it-to-the-new-level

What Girls Said 23

• That I not interested in pursuing a career in the music industry, seeing that I play the cello, piano and the guitar

That and the fact that I'm talkative and kind of easygoing. I'm seen as arrogant most of the time because I don't smile 24/7 and people thought I wouldn't talk to anyone.

• my virginity and that i dont have Facebook lol

• That I'm still a virgin or that I've never had a boyfriend. 😑

• That I'm bisexual

• That I've never dated and that I am a theater major.

• i have never been on a date.. :/

• I guess that I'm a tomboy or that I have an eating disorder/other mental health issues.

• I hope you get better soon!

• I've got this super bubbly personality so no one ever suspects all the insecurities that I have. I'm working on getting better, but I have many setbacks. Nonetheless, at least I keep trying. :)

• 1. I'm a virgin (idk why that's so shocking)
    2. My hair is real
    3. My health

• I speak four languages. ( English, Spanish, French, Russian.) Self taught, how do you like that, player?

• That I'm a social drinker, I go to clubs, dance, and that I'm single.

• 1. I'm a virgin
    2. My nails are real (they look fake)
    3. My hair is real
    4. I haven't had a boyfriend yet

• That I'm not quiet or shy because i look like i would be.

• That I'm really shy and introverted. And usually that I sing.

• That I'm actually a 'good' person..

• That i can be nice to people.

• That my name is Eileen, and I am a amputee.

• That after a few drinks { alcohol } I become very quiet.
    I'm stronger then I look.

• that i can be mean

• When I tell someone my age

• I have never tasted pizza in my life and that i hate cheese.

• Most are surprised when they find out I'm 23 and live on a farm. Reason for my age is because most think i'm around 15/16. The farm because I don't look or act like I come from one.

• That I'm agnostic. Apparently people assumed I was either Mormon or Baptist.

• That I'm straight lol