Who else smokes cigs and doesn't know why?

I've always enjoyed the smell of cigarettes. I had a few uncles growing up who smoked but never anyone in my household. I smoked weed a few years back and basically coughed my lungs out. It was my first time smoking anything. Although I hate weed, it was nice to experience it. I started smoking cigs about a month ago, idky but I did. No I didn't do it to be cool, no one knows about it. I thought my first cig would be horrible and I'd cough my lungs out but I didn't even cough. I inhaled till my lungs burned and it was great. I still get that nicotine high. I smoke about 5 cigarettes a week. I don't know what the point of this was actually

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe your genetically predisposed to be draw to some chemical out of the 6000 in cigarettes

you shouldn't start smoking, you tried ok cool but stop. the thing with smoking once a smoker always a smoker. Meaning you'll never forget what a cigarette is even if you quit for ever. Better to never know

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I started smoking when I was 13 because some girls told me it would make you lose weight. When I was 13, I smoked two in a row and ended up vomiting everywhere hahaha Now I'm a heavy ass smoker and I just smoke while I'm doing everything. I plan to quit soon.

• That's disgusting lol

But you don't look like a heavy puffy raspy voice smoking aged women... either way quit lol a couple once in a while is nice but not full time puffing

• I know haha

Yes! I want to quit before I become that raspy voiced smoking woman. It's hard, but perhaps I'll just cut back gradually. I couldn't picture myself ever being a non smoker. But I'll aim for 5 a day or something.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't smoke cigarettes at all and I never have. I hate the things. As for why you smoke them I am not sure but if you can't see any point to it then I would probably try to give them up.

• All of my inspirations/idols smoked cigarettes and I love the rush. FWIW, try not to make it a habit.

• I smoke just not cigarettes or drugs, and I would advise inhaling smoke or smoking cigarettes, the paper alone on those things will poison you, tons of man made additives and chemicals added to them as well.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2