Girls, Do you know about how long a hard kick to the nuts renders a guy on the ground?

there is this guy who enjoys pushing me, throwing things at me, trying to trip me, throwing water on me, and just other stupid shit. Next time I am going to kick him in the nuts really hard and I honestly do not give a shit if that is wrong of me, I am done with all of it. I just want to know about how long the pain will keep him on the ground so I can run away.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you just have to hit really hard. I'd like to do that to someone too lol

• Oh trust me, the instant he tries to pull his shit on me again, I am ramming my boot straight up into his nuts, and I am going to put all my strength into it. I expect to make him cry like a baby and never mess with me again. I have no sympathy for him, he brought it on himself. You should do it to a guy when he pisses you off, it will get him to regret messing with you.

• He's an asshole... Hell yeah I'm up for it!

• Ok! Add me now!! xD

What Girls Said 4

• That is an unacceptable reason to kick a guy in nuts.

The pain can last for hours and deprives the brain of oxygen by 40%. Not forgeting mirgranes, nausea, vomiting and swelling.

www.xclusivetouch.co.uk/.../...-To-Grow-Up-gif.gif

• That all sounds perfect to me, even more of a reason to do it, you do not understand this guy.

• 1. You don't know that
      2. What about his parents.
      3. Him being a asshole is not a good enough reason.
      4. You sound just as bad as him.

• Hopfully i can be worse...

• It doesn't matter... do it and bring a taser too. You can file for assault.

• Omg, yes, make him curl up on the ground and taze him anyway. Nah, I wouldn't go that far, but i seriously am kicking him in the nuts, i seriously do not give a shit how bad it hurts him, my anger has been building up and I am gonna make him stop doing things to me and others for good.

• Bring it... you won't have to use it unless he comes after you after...

• I am pretty certain i can make sure he won't be able to come after me. I am not the only one who wants to beat his ass.

• A LONG time. I watched a guy in my HS get kneed by his girlfriend for smacking her, and he laid there for forty minutes before a teacher called him a ambulance. He was screaming and moaning all the way, she must have knew how sensitive he was down there. By the way, did you kick him yet?

• Oh yes. A while ago. He was drunk and pushing me at a skate park and making me super pissed. So yeah... I kicked him in the nuts really hard and just walked away. He has not pushed me around since then. Boo ya.

• Good job! You have to be careful about kicking guys there however, do it a little too hard and he gets carried off to the hospital screaming and crying and will probably stop him from making his future wife pregnant, from personal experience.

• A good kick to the nuts does not affect each guy in the same way, some guys will need to go to the ER, some will just fall to the floor, whereas others won't even budge.