Did most people have *** before 18 or 18 and older?

TV shows sometimes have sophomores in high school having ***!!!

• 18 and older
  • Before 18

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for most people. I can only speak for myself... And I would vote 18 and older but I still have some months to go so who knows.

• Like I'm a sophomore and I just met a guy that's my age and has a *** tape already!!!

• Oh trust me... I went to a public school to it's not that shocking.

People from my elementary school bet that I would be the first one pregnant (don't ask why) and at least 5 of them got pregnant during their Freshman and Sophomore year I don't know now because I moved but it's just funny how they're quick to judge and yet I'm still a virgin while they're moms.

• I know like 25 people that had *** before 17-18

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming *** == sex, I'm going to say that generally speaking, people are 18 and older when they have sex. I am 19 and a virgin, but that is the impression I got from everything, despite what TV tells you. Key phrase is "generally speaking" however, because I'm sure there are still quite a decent amount of people who had sex before 18.

What Girls Said 3

• There have been some moments where I very easily could've given in and whatnot so it's not like I was without temptation... you just have to thing hard about what you want and what you need and is it worth it

• I love my V-card this year. #17

• I'm 22 and still a virgin and I think most people wait until after 18.

What Guys Said 4

• For most people, worldwide, probably after 18. If you mean ***.

• Yeah I don't curse or say stuff like that the farthest I go is hell. People have asked me if I've had *** and I'm 15!!! I know like 25 people who did it before 17

• Plus I'm nervous and shy and I also have to get good grades because we don't have enough money to pay for college. I just don't see how a girl fits into that picture.

• Well a girl would "fit in" very naturally and easily. But your schedule and schoolwork don't mean that it would somehow be more difficult for you to find a partner who loves and respects you. That's just a matter of self-worth. Good luck man.

• You don't have bills or kids of your own before 18. At least you shouldn't have bills or kids before you're 18.

• Unless you're emancipated right? I'm sure as hell not having *** before 18.

• You mean sex? uh yeah.

• For me it was after. Worst mistake of my life too

• How so? Isn't it better to wait?

• It's not the age that I hated

• Was it that bad lol? Or did you want to do it with a different person or did you get drunk or something I don't know