Was Bethe Correia born a man?

I noticed on Wikipedia it said "she" was born a man but after her latest fight with Ronda Rousey I can no longer find it saying that anywhere. It's pretty obvious but I need some evidence for my friends, has someone wiped this off of the internet?

No, I'm not retarded, I have not gotten a female fighter who fought Ronda Rousey mixed up with a fighter who's never even had a PPV event.

Most Helpful Guy

• Really,
    Has it any importance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wikipedia is available to be edited by anyone, so chances are someone went on it and messed around with it and you saw what they'd written before it was removed. There's no other mention of her being trans on the internet, but as @fa2gud4u said, Fallon Fox is trans, so maybe you got her mixed up with her?

What Guys Said 1

• searched various keywords on google like "bethe correia"*"man/gender/transexual/etc"... didn't find anything. so possibly it means some person just edited and said she was a guy. wikipedia articles can be edited by ANYONE ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Wikipedia is not factual... IT is a contribution based site so you can't believe everything. It was most likely removed if it was on there... You not getting mixed up with Fallon Fox?