What is the longest trip you have ever taken?

What's the longest journey you have travelled, either by: Air, Sea, Car or whatever means you had getting there.

Most Helpful Guy

• The longest trip I have taken has been about 8 or 9 hours from Auckland New Zealand to Wellington New Zealand by car and then about another 8 hours the next day. 3 hours of the this 8 hours was when we put the car on a boat and the rest was driving.

What Guys Said 9

• From Hong Kong to Vancouver.
    12 hours or so.
    It was fucking horrible. I was a good samaritan who gave my WINDOW SEAT to an elderly couple who was assigned seats a continent away... I got an aisle seat thinking eh what the hell.
    NOPE.
    NOPE
    NOPE
    NOPE.

LEG CRUSH CITY.
    It's hot. It's cramped.
    It sucks shit.

• Around the world... in my dreams

• Lol! Same here 😝😂

• twice around the world playing piano on a cruise ship

• To Yucatan from Europe.

• By car, in length of driving it were:
      Brussels -Vienna-Lubljana Kotor and back along the Croatian coast and Innsbruck.
      Brussels Trieste, Zagreb, Skopje-Thessaloniki, Athens , Sparta, Olympia Patras, ferry to Brindisi and back.
      Brussels Palermo and back.
      By plane Brussels-Montreal Mexico DF, Villa Hermosa, Oaxaca and back.

• Flight from London to Tokyo, which was about 10 hours and 45 minutes.

• I decided to travel on feet as a sort of training I took me 8 days walking in the desert it's travelled 100 KM running and walking

• From Zenica in Bosnia to Amsterdam in The Netherlands with the car something like 24 hours drive nonstop including a massive traffic jam

• Miami to Seattle and back

• US to France. US to Amsterdam. US to Panama.

What Girls Said 7

• longest was by sea. 4 days on a cruise going and another 4 coming back.
    so much fun tho.

• So far my week of any family vacations. Makes me ready to swallow copious amounts of arsenic at any given moment. My trip to Atlanta was 12hrs bc it takes 12hrs but it didn't seem that long and I did drive some of the stretch. Then there's twice only 3hr flights had turned into 13hr days bc once again traveling with family is usually an omen for something to go awry.

• 6 days, by car. Didn't got to stop much tho. I and my friend took turns to drive from Perth to Sydnet.

• By car it took us like 3-4 days to get down to sunny Florida.

• 4 days by car. Perth to Melbourne and vice versa.

• 8-10 hours by car, we stopped a couple of times on the way though.

• It should have been about 16 hours and 30 minutes but ended up being about 22-24 hours.