If my size shoe is 6.5, could I still fit a size 6?

There are these really nice pair of sneakers that I'm looking at but they only full sizes and no half sizes and a 7 is too big, would it work?

Most Helpful Girl

• You would be better off getting a size 7. Even though it is 0.5 bigger, it will give your feet some comfort to move around and have space.

What Guys Said 2

• For running or hiking, go big. To small may give you problems with your feet for any use.

• Better to get a 7, that way if your feet, get bigger, you won't have to go out and buy a new pair

What Girls Said 4

• id go into a store to try them on if i were u. i never risk it with shoes.

• Um, if they ran big I think they could fit you, but otherwise go for the size 7, or your feet will feel veryyyyy cramped (coming from a size six person who tries cramping their feet into fives or five and a halfs xD)

• No not comfortably.

• I'm 5.5 and I always have to get a 6, size 5 is way too small and never stretches to a comfortable size.