Where's one place that you really wish to visit?

The top place among your travel list. For me, it's definitely the Japan! ♥ I really want to visit there someday :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Japan is awesome :-). I have travelled through the whole of Japan with my best guy friend last summer for one and a half months. We travelled from the very south to the vr north. It was amazing :-). Tons of great experiences.

I generally love travelling, so there are many places I want to go but next on my list of new places are south east Asia and China. I love going on long trips, 1-2 months at a time. This way you don't have to rush through things and you actually get the opportunity to really emerge yourself into a culture. So yeah, I would love to go on a big trip through South east Asia (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and, if possible, Burma). This is something that I'm probably gonna do with my girlfriend. The other thing is a big trip through China. China is a large country, so we'll certainly need at least a month for that. This is something I will probably do together with my best guy friend (the one I went to Japan with) and my girlfriend. We also want to go to the countryside if possible, to the west of China, where not a lot of tourists go to. My girlfriend is especially welcome on this trip because she happens to speak Chinese ;-).

So yeah... that's the two big journeys I wanna do next. Unfortunately, such big trips also costs quite a lot of money and I'm a Uni student, so money doesn't grow on trees for me ;-). I first have to save up again and that will probably take a year or so.

• Thailand is awesome! That's a bbq buffet shop in Bangkok and the price is only 195baht!! I actually went there to eat dinner for three days in a row 😅😅

• @mskay: Haha, yeah that's really crazy (and cool ;-)). But then again, I'm from Switzerland, so apart from Norway, which is has pretty similar prices, everywhere I go in the world is cheap ;-). Even America is quite cheap for me. I've lived in South Korea for some time and they have restaurants where you can eat for 7,000 won, which translates to about 7 Swiss Franks or 8 US dollars. When my girlfriend first showed me one of those restaurants, I couldn't believe it. I thought it was some kind of fake. In Switzerland you pay a minimum of 15-20 US dollars just for a normal menu at McDonalds (burger, fries and a drink). So when I was there, I felt like a rich man haha ;-).
      I've heard that Thailand is great from many people. I know quite a lot who've been there (including most of my family ;-)). However, I'm not really interested in this big tourist spots like Phuket etc. My brother did rented a small motor bike and travelled out to the country side... that's something I'd love to do...

Most Helpful Girl

• There's so many ahah I want to go to Greece, Switzerland, Italy, France, German, England and USA. But what tops my list is undoubtedly USA, hopefully I can go there soon.

What Guys Said 9

• Mekka, Saudi Arabia
    media.linkonlineworld.com/.../...11-9-31-37832.jpg

But that is just for religious purposes, however if we are talking about a vacation then it would be Switzerland.

• Some cities in Italy. I think the architecture and environment is very interesting from what I've seen in pictures.

• Many places: the Fla keys, the Machu Pichu, Bali , Timbuctu. the pyramids in Sudan, the Victoria falls, the Grand barrier Reef.

• Everyone really wants to go to Japan because they think it is one giant anime/porn convention or something. If you ever go I think you'll be disappointed. Every weeb I know who went to Japan came back with mental problems and crippling depression.

• Dudeee I'm not going to Japan for porn or anything loll I'm going there for the scenery, the place itself is amazing and beautiful! I doubt I'd ever be disappointed, I've seen and heard from so many friends that their Japan trips were amazing.

• They consider harsh noise a genre of music. I require no further proof than that that something is fundamentally disturbed about their culture.

• @kingoficeolation Hell those "harsh noise" musicians even agree that their culture is too conformist and fundamentally flawed. I guess that's why they rebel so hard even though the nail that sticks out gets hammered there.

• Brazil

,.,.,.

• I'm really want to travel to Canada where my Long distance relationship live want to go and give her flowers and a teddy bear Love her a lot but really she is not with me..

• there many countries I would like to visit Israel, Italy, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Finland and many more

• Australia tops my list

• I wanna go to japan too open lol, it's also on my first list

What Girls Said 12