Which Breaking Bad Character Are You (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/tvguide11/which-breaking-bad-character-are-you

I'm Skyler White :D
Which Breaking Bad Character Are You (QUIZ)?
You are Skyler White!

It seems nobody likes the sensible nagging type when there's reckless fun to be had, but sometimes somebody's gotta try to slow the rate of impending chaos. You stick up for your family, even if doing the right thing makes you unpopular, and try to make the best for yourself and the ones you love when everything else is going to sh*t. Kudos for being the one holding it all together.

We just hope you don’t lose sight of your own dreams and ambitions amid the madness. Break free, write those short stories, and sell those trinkets on eBay to your heart’s content! You deserve better than angry roof pizza.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesse Pinkman

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ee0-81a2-11ca218d21fd.jpg

u are Jesse Pinkman!

Funny, charming, and smart in ways people don't always see, your laid-back attitude doesn't negate your sweet and caring nature. You don't always keep the best company, but you can tell the good eggs from the bad, and try to align your loyalties with those who have your best interests at heart. Just remember that you are the master of your own destiny. Don't settle for the passenger seat, stick to your guns, and you'll soon be driving down that open road to freedom.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Skyler White cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4081-8b9a-e0503f743152.jpg You are Skyler White!

It seems nobody likes the sensible nagging type when there's reckless fun to be had, but sometimes somebody's gotta try to slow the rate of impending chaos. You stick up for your family, even if doing the right thing makes you unpopular, and try to make the best for yourself and the ones you love when everything else is going to sh*t. Kudos for being the one holding it all together.

We just hope you don’t lose sight of your own dreams and ambitions amid the madness. Break free, write those short stories, and sell those trinkets on eBay to your heart’s content! You deserve better than angry roof pizza.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never actually watched Breaking Bad, but I got the Walter White himself :O
    http://i.imgur.com/lY6DcfM.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• www.playbuzz.com/.../which-breaking-bad-character-are-you

Better Caul Saul, lulz:

You are Saul Goodman!

You may seem sleazy and cheap on the surface, but those who take the time will discover your hidden depths. Despite the desire to put yourself first and take shortcuts to the best possible outcome, you’re loyal and dependable when it comes to the crunch. You’re also highly intelligent and competent in ways that people don’t always realise, using your vast experience to solve problems and get your friends out of difficult situations. Even when you don’t have the answer for something, which is rare, your sharp sense of humor helps to ease the tension. No wonder you’re worthy of your own spin-off!

0|1
    0|0