What was the worst thing you did in school?

When I was in middle school, I broke the fire alarm glass when no one was around. It was just for the heck of it, lol.
Literally the whole school got out thinking it was a fire O. o My school was pretty big, so just imagine crowds and crowds of people going out.
My punishment was 3 days suspension 😣 I'm so glad I'm over that day, I got nervous afterwards and dealing with the consequences wasn't fun.
#Donotjudgeme ;P

Most Helpful Guy

• I spent a week acting like that assassins creed character that culminated to getting arrested by campus security in front of half the school during lunch and a 5 day suspension.

I graduated 3 years ago and people who weren't even going to that school then still talk about it.

• Lol, what did you do exactly?

• Dressed like the character and did all the sneak walking stuff and some mild parkour around campus. "Assassinated" friends of mine.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't find it so Bad but Apparently my Principal didn't find It... Funny, and I got in some hot water.
    I got caught red handed with a bottle of wine in my locker. I brought this to school so I could take this over to my friend's house for the nite so her and I could just have a few glasses of wine. We both were 18, ready to graduate but of course, No Booze allowed on school property.
    My principal Carpenter gave me a scolding and sent me on my way with a warning. However, rumor has it he was a bit of a drinker himself, for all the time he always had this red face and nose and I Suppose... He was trying to teach his own students what was right and wrong.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much for the Vote of Confidence, @HollywoodGlam, and also a Big thanks to see that Now we can vote for Guys and Gals here?:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• Oh dear, here goes, sorry Mrs. Meaker. I was actually in primary school and me and 5 other boys were so curious to see what happens when you put a firecracker in a steel bin.

So naturally the guys and I bought one (firecracker, i still remember the name, it was called bo-peep, haha) and put it in her classroom as we were going out. The last guy put the lid on the bin and a few seconds later Boom!, the lid flew up and made a hole in the ceiling actually.

Our teacher was not impressed, she called our parents that day, our faces were as red as a tomato. Fortunately we were all good students and we got off lightly. About a decade later i met her at the airport and my word she remebered what we did, and she laughed about it.

Oh yes my punishment was to sit right in front of her desk and write the homework on the board everday, haha

• Hahahhahaah so much shit :") Man, things we did in the starting grades of high school the guys still talk about and when I go out people I don't know who are out of the school know the stories :")

From bailing out friends being dicks, guys doing drugs and drinking, getting into fights cause I look like a friend of mine who was an asshole to everyone just to get me hit to passing off a firned of mine who was high and smashed off his face when the principal came to ask us questions, I reckon I've beeen through and seeen a lot :") I never did the shit but I was the go to guy for bail outs and breaking fights and if something was going down or happening, I'd be getting texts or call :") Fun times hahahahaahha immature shit but fun times haha

• In 4 th grade this boy got his jacket torn so just cause i snickered i had to stay after school while this miserable teacher gave me and few others lecture

• In 4th grade our classroom was 3-4 inches lower than the surrounding ground, we had to step down to get in. We attached a hose to a nearby faucet and flooded the whole room. The whole class was at fault so no one got suspended.
    We did a lot of crazy shit like driving a teacher a teacher crazy until she quit and dropping a garbage can on a teacher but that's the best I remember right now.
    Good times.

• We poured a bunch of sand in a specific hall on the third floor because that's where all the Arabs would hang around in.

• Lol 😂

• Smart 10 year olds that love to sneak out just like in movies XD
      Those don't exist irl? ;P ;P

• Yeah but what also exists is heavy sandbags that outweigh the kids by 40lbs :P.

What Girls Said 6

• My tutor in the mornings used to make our class do maths booklets every Wednesday morning for registration and one day she was out and we thought she wasn't coming back till later in the day. So me and a few friends rubbed off all the details on the board and ripped the instructions page for our supply and hid the booklets in our teachers stuff in the storage cupboard. Instead of working we got whiteboards and started messing around and writing immature stuff. Much to our surprise our tutor walked in and basically screamed the shit out of us and was so pissed off. We got 5 days of isolation, had to write lines and lines of stuff so she could rip it up infornt of us.. had no break no lunch nothing. Its something we laugh off today but then it was scary.

• The last part is so relatable
      "laugh it off today, but back then it was scary" xD

• Cheated on my middle school Algebra final. It was weird, the teacher stepped out of the room and left the entire answer sheet on her desk. Teachers never leave the room during any final which is why to this day, I think she did it on purpose because the school board was putting a lot of pressure on teachers to have more students passing the advanced classes. One guy found the test, and probably like 50% of the class copied it down. I *know* its wrong, but it was the only class I was in danger of not passing b/c I sucked at math, and so it took a lot of pressure off me b/c my parents were always riding me about getting all A's, and even "passing" the test, it was my only non A.

• got high in the bathroom during class :/
    had sex on campus
    cheated on a test or two or three :/

• I cut class in 11th grade and got caught. I got in house suspension for a day. The bad part about it that I only got caught because I came back to school to go to my last period English class lol.

• Aw :/
      It wasn't a good idea to come to English class xD

• Lol I know but it was my favorite class taught by my favorite teacher.

• Nothing :o
    I was an angel in school, the nerd, I love school!

• Pick a grade and I'll tell you