Why the is everyone on gag so stuck up?

Like for real nobody wants to joke around or have fun! Its annoying.

• yeah you're right
  • no way
When I asking a question that is a joke people respond so stuck up

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a part of "everyone", you know that, right?

• No I'm talking about everyone other than me. But I know ur just being a smart ass lol

• Lol yeah, you're the only exception hahaha xD

• Yup (haha)

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree abit of fun would cheer the site up and some people do like the last question I asked was helping a guy tell his girlfriend about his foot fetish and i said 'you tip toeing around her foot pun then carried on with the serious question)

But people are on here to help and get help and I see where people don't want to have fun on gag

But it would be fun every now and then

What Girls Said 11

• There is no way GAG will ever be completely fun. This is an opinion sharing website and not everyone will have the same opinions. opinions will differ and this will cause arguments amongst the immature ones.

• We are not stuck up were awesome! I am gag hear me roar!!😀

• 1) Not everyone is.

2) I do think a lot of people on here are very prudish and damn near naive/innocent. I mean I'M the latter and if I'm defining other people as that, there's a problem.

• Though there are a few people like that here, I don't feel like everyone is. There are lots of fun people here.

• There are a select few of us that do enjoy the pleasure of joking around and having fun. Of course, that doesn't mean I am not also serious when the situation calls for it. There are quite a few douchebags here, though.

• Everything about me is a joke...😱😛

• Make me laugh then if you want to have fun

• a very merry unbirthday to you!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdsZT7WKjW8

• There are a lot of trolls on here. especially since posting anonymously is an option. Try not to take any of the asshats to heart :)

• It's hard to be friendly when your anon.

• I know everyone insults me/takes everything too seriously/gets mad at me

What Guys Said 9

• I usually try to stay serious on the serious questions and be humorous on the non-serious ones. I don't exactly feel comfortable about making jokes about someone who has a serious problem (example like an abusive relationship and nowhere to go.)

• I'm an incorrigible flirt. But I bet women get so much creepy shit on here that they're naturally on the defensive. So I don't blame them. Aside from that, not sure what you mean?

• I am not sure if all people are like that. Really?

• That actually depends on the question.

• Cuz it's filled with insecure weirdos. The people who actually stay here long enough, are always up for a joke though.

• Gag shouldn't have a nonsense option for reporting so people could be more fun

• @Asker since you said everyonb that includes you or else it would not be everyone

• Mostly girls

• Fuck you and your opinions. No one cares.

jk

or is it...