Who was your first celebrity crush?

Mine was Mila Kunis from That 70s Show

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Either Avatar Aang or Sokka. I mean , Who wouldn't fall in love with a teenager with a flying bison, and a flying lemur AND could bend all elements PLUS metal. Plus Sokka's hair was fabulous.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's actually really sweet, you're the first one to like someone for more than just their looks. Also that was a really great show when it was on.

• Show All
    • Honestly that would be so cool.

What Girls Said 11

• John Stamos aka Uncle Jesse from Full House ❤ *swoon*
    ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...z-13050-1428589772-5.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol that's my sister's too. Everytime an episode of full house or his yogurt commercial comes on she's like glued to the screen

• Haha, I mean... Uncle Jesse is like my dream guy lol xD

• The last time I had a celebrity Crush I think I was 7 years old because I am not attracted to celebrities - I prefer people in real life instead. But my first crush was the guy with dark hair on Full house - he was the fictional brother of the husband and wife and I thought he looked really sexy. My other crush was the guy from 90210 (OLDER VERSION) whose name I can't remember. He married the girl who starred in Jennifer's body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber for a month or Twp, until there was a rumor that he was 51 year old.
    Scared the heck out of me. Completely stopped listening to his songs.

I was 12. :p

I don't think I crushed on another celebrity like that again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daniel Radcliffe

0|0
    0|0
  • jonathan taylor thomas

leonardo dicaprio

0|0
    0|0
  • Orlando Bloom in LOTR!

0|0
    0|0
    • He's so good in those movies. I wish he was still with Miranda Kerr though.

• Hahaha im so ashamed, mine was captain Jack Sparrow 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • Billie Joe Armstrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Orlando Bloom (Pirates of the Caribbean)

1|0
    0|0
    • I love him, I wish he was still together with Miranda Kerr though

• Lance Bass lol

0|0
    0|0
  • jack dawson from titanic. hahahahah!!!
    do you still like her?

0|0
    0|1
    • Leonardo DiCaprio is a good choice. Also Mila Kunis is still my dream date even though she's married, has a kid, and is way older than me haha. Do you still like Leo?

• Show All
    • That means you still have a chance. I can almost hear your guy's wedding bells haha

• Hahahahahahahaha

What Guys Said 8