Who was your first celebrity crush?

Mine was Mila Kunis from That 70s Show

Most Helpful Girl

• Either Avatar Aang or Sokka. I mean , Who wouldn't fall in love with a teenager with a flying bison, and a flying lemur AND could bend all elements PLUS metal. Plus Sokka's hair was fabulous.

• That's actually really sweet, you're the first one to like someone for more than just their looks. Also that was a really great show when it was on.

• Honestly that would be so cool.

What Girls Said 11

• John Stamos aka Uncle Jesse from Full House ❤ *swoon*
    ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...z-13050-1428589772-5.gif

• Lol that's my sister's too. Everytime an episode of full house or his yogurt commercial comes on she's like glued to the screen

• Haha, I mean... Uncle Jesse is like my dream guy lol xD

• The last time I had a celebrity Crush I think I was 7 years old because I am not attracted to celebrities - I prefer people in real life instead. But my first crush was the guy with dark hair on Full house - he was the fictional brother of the husband and wife and I thought he looked really sexy. My other crush was the guy from 90210 (OLDER VERSION) whose name I can't remember. He married the girl who starred in Jennifer's body.

• Justin Bieber for a month or Twp, until there was a rumor that he was 51 year old.
    Scared the heck out of me. Completely stopped listening to his songs.

I was 12. :p

I don't think I crushed on another celebrity like that again.

• Daniel Radcliffe

• jonathan taylor thomas

leonardo dicaprio

• Orlando Bloom in LOTR!

• He's so good in those movies. I wish he was still with Miranda Kerr though.

• Hahaha im so ashamed, mine was captain Jack Sparrow 😳

• Billie Joe Armstrong

• Orlando Bloom (Pirates of the Caribbean)

• I love him, I wish he was still together with Miranda Kerr though

• Lance Bass lol

• jack dawson from titanic. hahahahah!!!
    do you still like her?

• Leonardo DiCaprio is a good choice. Also Mila Kunis is still my dream date even though she's married, has a kid, and is way older than me haha. Do you still like Leo?

• That means you still have a chance. I can almost hear your guy's wedding bells haha

• Hahahahahahahaha

What Guys Said 8