Is there a website where you can make friends?

Is there a site where I can make friends? like a website thats made to make friends online. and please don't mention facebook. NOTHING but drama and people talking crap on there. I'm a very anti social person and there is no one where I live that I can relate to. I'm way more of a nerd and the people where I live are nothing but wannabe gangsters. I like anime (my favorit one being one piece and my favorit ship being LuffyxNami,) video games, walking dead, classic rock, lord of the rings, and a bunch of other things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to GAG! Once you squeeze through the trolls and a**holes, you'll find some pretty cool people.

• so people become friends on here?

• that's good to hear. I guess I'll start asking about things I like. thanks.

• You're welcome! Enjoy!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you won't make real friends. If you can't do it in real life, you can't online. The problem is you.

• why answer if you're just going to be a troll?

• Just harsh truth, bro. Become someone people want to be friends with, then you won't have to ask the question.

• did you not read the description? There is no one I can relate to where I Live. just wannabe gangsters.

What Girls Said 5

• Meetup. com

I'm really shy and introverted, but Meetup. com has a huge list of groups (male only, female only, and coed) that are centered around almost any activity or interest you can think of. It's not a dating site either - but there are groups specifically for singles too. I have met a ton of people there, and it is safe (you meet a group of people in a public place)

• thanks, I'll definitely check it out. some other people recommended that site.

• google pen pal websites.

• MeetMe is a good place to meet other teens and kids in their early 20s, but there are some jerks there too. Have you tried giving people your Kik? I use that for my online friends.

• "Kik"? what is that?

• Sure, message me :)

• crap. I gotta be level 2 to message. I got some questions I gotta answer then.

• Guess I can't help

• Omegle
    Kik

What Guys Said 6

• I am not sure.

• I'm normally against shipping but LuffyxNami would be hilarious to see :P

• I can name a lot of hints that Oda left for proof of LuNa. not saying you have to think the way I think. just saying. but I am happy that you kinda like LuffyxNami! I write some LuffyxNami fan fics if you wanna check them out.

• well from what I heard, Oda wants to do one piece for another 10 years. which is awesome. But not knowing the ending is killing me. If I just knew for sure that Luffy and Nami become pirate king and queen at the end, then I wouldn't stress out so much. so do you read fanfiction?

• Fanfiction isn't really my thing to be honest, I just haven't gotten into it. Sorry about that. But here's to 10 more years of One Piece :D

• MeetMe, Badoo, Skout, Tagged.

• Better to make real life friends

• Second life

• facbuk is peace of crap people looking just for attention.