Girls, What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Updates:
updatedd

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more edgy, and while i do wear light colors sometimes, for the most part i feel most comfortable in dark clothes. Idc what style my S. O. has. An outfit i would like to wear is:
    Baggy army green cargo pants, long sleeve black henley, leather bracelet, short hair, lace up boots. I wonder if a lot of guys like the style or not. Why do you ask?

Image from www.starmedia.us/.../...rins-new-look-season-5.jpg

Something i would like, with shorter hair.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I've gotten into wearing skirts now, which is really nice, especially now it's warm :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like dressing in the casual style

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing sweat pants because they're comfortable and the way i wear them it even compliments my figure.
    Also i wear crop tops and nothing else basically. And for shoes i like black matt doc Martens

0|0
    0|0
  • if im going out some where i wear dresses or mini skirts but while im either at work or at home i were jeans/ Legging t. shirts and hoodies/ sweet shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • T shirts, jeans, shorts... that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday-

Skinny Jeans (usually darker or black, occasionally with rips at the knees) converse or vans (I do different colour shoe laces for a pop of colour in all my black, white, and grey stuff), denim shorts, darker coloured tee shirts, fitted tee shirts usually plain, plain silver ring, leather bracelets.

Formal-

Fit and flare dresses with lace or stripes, crocheted wedges or converse, necklace, rings.

Relaxing- Sweatpants and a oversized sweatshirt or tank top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans and t shirts, mini skirts, dresses, sweaters (but the sleeves have to be long enough to give me "sweater paws"), leggings, yoga pants,

0|0
    0|0
  • skirts with cute tops, dresses, skinny jeans with heels... cardigans and sweaters!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Bootcut jeans and a flannel tshirt sometimes. Usually, I wear patriotic clothes (Jacket, Navy shirts, pins, etc) with the bootleg pants. I hate skinny jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty, girly, cute, classy

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress whatever fits me.
    I´m not a model, so I dont have perfect body.
    But yeah... skinny jeans, trainers, blouses, etc..
    I don´t know how to walk on highheels and I don´t like blouses or t-shirts without sleeves. I´M KINDA WEIRD lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally wear skinny jeans and just choose a random top

Most off the time I wear black though

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothing that goes on my body

0|0
    0|0
  • Modest, classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Modest but subtly sexy clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something comfy & elegant

0|0
    0|0
  • Bunny clothes because I hate looking cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Collared shirts. Flannals. A red scarf. Confortable jeans with a belt. Or a hoodie jacket. I don't like showing skin most of the time.

0|0
    0|0