Do you buckle up in car?

Most Helpful Guy

• totally, law in uk since 1982

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its just a habit now. as soon as get in a car i just buckle up. even when its parked and not even started yet olol

What Guys Said 9

• Uh yay it's not only the law but it is there for a reason, to keep you safe, only idiots drive without putting one on or worse putt one on wrong.

• Sometimes. 50/50.

I should buckle up more, it's pretty stupid not to.

• yeah i do. it cost´s me no extra effort (got uset to doing it without even thinking) and it will safe my life... so why not?

• Yup I do not want a ticket

• Uh yeah, who doesn't?

• 0|0
  • It ties you to life :)

• If you don't buckle up in my car you'll go nowhere

• Yes.

One, I'm less likely to die.
    Two, if someone else is in the car and we were to get into an accident, not being buckled could cause me to get thrown about the cabin--and potentially kill the other person.

What Girls Said 7

• I do if I'm sitting in the front/driving, otherwise I forget D: It's horrible

• Yes considering I've gotten a ticket for no seat belt and I wasn't even driving at the time x

• When I am in the front seat yes. In the back seat I only do it if the driver makes me nervous or the weather is bad :-)

• yeah.. my dad gets mad if i dont

• i always do

• Yup, always. Better safe than sorry :)

• Always. Every time. When I was younger I was so afraid of drying in a car. I guess the thought never really went away...