I cough a lot without being sick?

so for some reason i produce a lot of mucus or slim in my throat and i cough a lot without being sick. Couching is the only symptom i have and it can between 1 day to 2 weeks and i dont know what causes it. Sometimes i just cough a little and other times a lot, i tend to cough more at night..

I dont feel unwell or anything, and it rarely effect my workouts. It might make it more uncomfortable to jogg , but inot in a way that it makes it difficult and i need to stop.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• You could have sinus condition or allergy, asthma that can cause a cough

0|0
    0|0
    • unless i just developed allergies its not that

• Yeah could be sinus condition too , yesterday i coughed up mucous but i have a sinus condition
      i do often cough but nothing chronic

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your allergies, you probably have post-nasal drip. Are you consuming a lot of dairy products?

0|0
    0|0
    • well i dont have any allergies, or i have lactoseintolerance. and this is something that recently happened ( so i feel that if it was any alleries i would have experienced it years a go) and no, i dont..

• The body is an interesting thing... people can develop allergies at any point in their life.

What Guys Said 3

• Rigamortis is setting in

0|0
    0|0
  • Post nasal drip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work me Alita dust or chemicals

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Drink lots of water..

0|0
    0|0
    • i do or i drink at least 3 big glasses of water a day, but i guess i could try to drink more and see if it helps