Why is my sleep so boring?

I dont even dream. I dont do anything. Why dont i dream?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely you do dream. Everyone just doesn't remember them

Most Helpful Girl

• Same. I don't dream that often, my dreams aren't super vivid. I'm so happy when I actually get a vivid, cool dream.
    I don't know what it is, maybe it has something to do with your sleep pattern.

What Guys Said 5

• If you sleep through a whole night and wake up naturally you're way more likely to forgot your dream. try interrupting your sleep like 3-4 hours in with an alarm clock and I bet you will hear the ringing in your dreams and remember exactly what you were dreaming before you woke up. (I wake up to an alarm clock every day and I know i dream every single night but I don't always remember them.)

• At least you don't have nightmares.

• you dream but just don't remember them... be thankful cause you would question your sanity if you did remember. You wouldn't believe the shit I dream about

• It a sign of scisophenea

• Everyone dreams, you just don't remember. If you want to remember your dreams have someone wake you up right after a R. E. M. (rapid eye movement) cycle.

• No, because when I'm sleeping I don't see anything. I think I'd remember at least some of it

• Even if you are awakened just after REM sleep you will likely forget your dreams in a few minutes unless you write them down or record them. Try it, set an alarm to wake you after about an hour and a half (the usual length of a cycle), if that doesn't work try a little longer or a little shorter.

What Girls Said 5

• You probably do dream, you just forget them the minute you wake up.

• You probably do, just rarely rememeber :)

• Everyone dreams. You just can't remember them.

• maybe you don't remember them

• It's impossible to not dream. You just don't remember them.