How do I deal with my fanatic Muslim neighbours who just moved next door?

Their son ran off too join ISIS?

Most Helpful Girl

• contact FBI and give your neighbors the evil eye every time you see them

• What will they do this is in Britain

• I'm sorry. It's my understanding that the British government are pussies on this sort of thing. Perhaps contact Britain First or Paul Weston to bring attention to this sort of thing?

• It won't matter Britain is bound by eu sbsurd human rights laws that allows criminals to sue jails for bad mattressses.

Most Helpful Guy

• If their son really did run off to join a terrorist group then you need to contact the proper authorities and report them immediately.

• If you are not sure though do not, otherwise you are disrupting a family and wasting national resources.

• Thankfully not. The 7/7 attacks were enough. Dont forget we have been in the frontlines in Afghanistan and iraq. The British srmy has known about three years of peace since 1953 when we werent fighting in an active combat zone.

• @tomboy41 true, and we've been fighting there as well, but still it's different when it's in your own backyard as apposed to a battlefield on the other side of the world, your lucky that you haven't had that kind of terror.

What Girls Said 2

• 0|1
  • the only "fanatic" i see here is you

• Why because I dont want terrorists as neighbours?

• and @asker that sounds a bit of a stretch... i find it very hard to believe especially that they live in the UK
      they would AT LEAST hide it

• No extremist muslims are aloud to parade in public without action from the government.

What Guys Said 5

• Tell the FBI

• What will the fbi do?

• You ignant, son

• If their son truly went to isis and if they r extremists then don't talk to them thats what we all do but if u r assuming coz they r Muslims then u need medication

• The family are crazy the protest outside funerals of brit soldiers who have died in Iraq. Only in Britain could they get away with it.

• If they r extremists then don't have any contact with them it's easy

• Its hard to when they are shouting abuse at me. This is the problem with living in an overly liberal country the government is more concerned with cuddlingpup to minorities rather than enforcing law and order.

• Sneak into their house and leave something that smells really bad somewhere difficult to find. Slash their tires and pour paint stripper on the car, water their lawn with weed killer.

• How do you know that their son is in isis?

• Thats what the family have been saying.