What do you think of avril lavigne's sk8er boi?

I really like the message of this song, and I miss avril lavigne's original songs.

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved this song and i still do! 'Complicated' was also one of my many favorites 😄 I tried to be her so bad when I was younger lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Wooooooow I haven't heard this song in a while. I always like the message. It made me think about this guy I turned down repeatedly. He plays college football now & I'll probably kick myself in the ass if he makes it to the NFL😂
    Back to Avril. I loved her first album the most. I use to listen to it a lot. Favorite songs: Things I'll Never Say & Im With You💛

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh I'm with you is an awesome song lol :D And the message of the song is never underestimate a potential love partner.

• That used to be my jam many many years ago haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh this is such a big throwback song for me. I used to live Abril lavigne and wanted to be exactly like her so this song was definetly one of my favorites. But I always liked it and the message. But I always sympathized with the girl because if most of my friends tell me it's not a good idea I trust that they have the best in mind for me and would probably listen to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love it.., I really liked Avril back then. Her first 2 albums were great.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was my jam back in 5th grade. Her original songs were definitely a lot better than hello kitty lol

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah I heard it a while back and i was like "oooh, I like that plot twist"

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it weird that I think she looks prettier because of her "fangs"? Lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2