- I was spanked and it made a postive impact on my behavior.Vote A
- I was spanked and it made a negative impact on my behavior.Vote B
- I wasn't spanked and I think spanking would have helped.Vote C
- I wasn't spanked and spanking would have made my behavior worse.Vote D
- I think I would have been the same regardless of being spanked or not.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
My dad grew up on a farm, where punishment was harsh and he had to wake up at 5 or 6am each day to work on it. Because of that, my dad believes in spanking, or even worse... The belt. *shudder* Yeah, and my dad didn't hold his spanks either, and he did multiple spanks D:
I don't know if you've ever been hit by belt before in the butt, but it stings like hell.
Did it help my behavior? Well, I can honestly say I remember every time I got spanked, and most of the reasons why. The painful reminder corrects your behavior quite fast, and you'll never make the same mistake again. That's for damn sure. While I hated every minute of a spanking (for obvious reasons), I think it helped because of the painful reminder. It may leave you with a negative image of the spanker, but it will certainly make you tread more cautious the next time you think about doing something troublesome.1
Most Helpful Girl
I wasn't spanked, but I was pinched hard and hit with a puzzle box by my mother.
I'm glad I wasn't spanked, cause knowing myself, it would have made my behavior worse. I'm so against it.1