Do you think it is ratchet if a woman starts twerking in public with her little kids right next to her?

I think it is ratchet as hell. I was at the Orange County Fair in Costa Mesa, Ca yesterday and this woman that came to fair with kids, starting shaking her butt like crazy, with no shame, when guys starting playing a good beat with their drums. Everyone formed a circle around these guys. And this woman that was with her kids started twerking and she just wouldn't stop. She did it off and on a long time. She looked ghetto as hell, so I am not surprised. Nothing is wrong with twerking but doing it in front of your kids, it's just wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• It's so beyond ratchet there isn't a word in the English language to describe it because not even a dog would do that.

• Tell me about it lol.

• Yes definitely. I told her goodbye, since there is obviously no reasoning with her.

• Wait, people do that in public? o. O i kinda feel lucky i live on another continet...
    but, seriously... i feel bad for the kids. if my mother started doing that i would crawl in a hole and die of embarrassment...

• Yes people do it in public. Yeah it is not good she did that with her kids near by. It's gross.

• that's kinda twisted tbh

• ... horrible

//////////////

• Yeah. She didn't twerk on the guys. They were in front of her but it is still ratchet as hell cause she started twerking like crazy with her kids near by.

• What does her life have to do with yours? I like people who mind their own business.

• The problem is she is doing it in front of her kids.

• Wow, I feel bad for you. Goodbye. You are clearly trashy.

• Lmao. You're trying to justify you poking your nose in someone else's business by calling me trashy? Goodbye is correct!

What Guys Said 1