What's your zodiac sign?

i'm a capricorn

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Aquarius
    Aquarius personality is very independent, any attempt to hold them down or
    restrict them will cause them, to flee. They need to be free to be on their own
    Generally speaking, Aquarius the philosopher needs to have intellectual exchange
    with the partner. Aquarius needs mutual pondering of the wonderful complexity of life
    and the world in which we find ourselves. To Aquarius, that's part of the charm of having
    a significant other - to explore significant questions together.

Affection and caresses are not enough for Aquarius. There has to be a discovery of one
    another, and it has to be interesting. When there are no more questions to find the answers for,
    the love of Aquarius tends to dissolve.

Most Helpful Girl

• Taurus :) May baby

What Guys Said 7

• Sagittarius RAWR ! In love with freedom <3 Always fired up and ready to rumble. With a kind peaceful heart but sometimes accidentally does stupid things to people around him and wonders why they are mad at him... This happens to me a lot. If only i could improve myself though haha.

• Aquarius. And it hilariously is pretty accurate of me. So anything you want to know about me, just look up my zodiac sign.

• Aquarius hi! Hope your day's been nice

• I'm a Libra and the description is so broad it could fit anybody.

• Gemini - i was born In June 1984

• I am a Scorpio, born on the 11th November 1994. :)

• scorpion, ı dnt like mine..

What Girls Said 20