How do you be happy when there's no point in living?

I've noticed that I tend to get depressed because there really is no point in living. I guess there's no point in dying either but still, this is pretty shite. When you have no purpose or reason to live then how do you cope with that fact? After everything thing I do, I think: "Now what?" because everything comes to an end at some point and that just frustrates me. I dunno, I guess I'm just venting...

Most Helpful Girl

• All good things must come too and end and that's how it is but that's good because it helps you treasure the good things. Just think bsack to good times and try to enjoy life and look forward to good times.

Most Helpful Guy

• The point in living is being happy and having expierences. The world is full of adventure and fun thinga to do. I say work your ass off and save up and then go visit other countries. While visiting other countries, taste their food, visit their moneimenta, test drive their women lol. Just enjoy life to the point where when it comes your time to die, you know you did everything you could to be the happiest you could be. Good luck 😀

What Girls Said 1

• just give it time, it gets better.

What Guys Said 3

• Human: what is the purpose of life?
    Machine: to serve the greater good.
    Human: what is the purpose of living?
    Machine: to live forever.
    Human: what is the purpose of existence?
    Machine: to find out what happens when we get to the planet earth.
    Human: where are you now?
    Machine: i ’m in the middle of nowhere.
    Human: what is the purpose of dying?
    Machine: to have a life.
    A conversation between a person and a machine.

You don't have to be happy to have a purpose. Also, everything doesn't come to an end. The purpose of life is to keep life going, without life reproducing life ceases to exist and loses its meaning. Because you are alive you have meaning, just because you're not sure of it doesn't mean that you don't have one.

• I agree, life is pretty meaningless if you think about it. But the good thing is that you don't have to think about it. There's no point in that either. It's easier to think about less important things like trying a restaurant for the first time with one of your friends, or saving money to get a cool car sometime, or practicing something for the sake of getting better at it.

• because you do actually have the power to make yourself happy.