Have you downloaded windows 10 yet?

I just downloaded it, so far I like it. I like Cortana, Mcrosofts answer to Siri

Most Helpful Girl

• I already had the b├Ęta version months ago. I love Windows 10. It's much better than Windows 8 I think. I haven't installed the real version yet because I'm on vacation right now.
    Cortana doesn't work in my country unfortunately. They probably thought the Netherlands wasn't important enough 😪.

• I love it better than 8

• The Netherlands is actually one of the most online country in the world. More people have phones and computers in the Netherlands than in America for example, but we're a small country with a weird ass language so they always forget about us. Sometimes they solve it by giving features away in English (91% of our population speak English), but sometimes just not at all. It sucks.

• Most Dutch and Scandiavian people can speak English very well

Most Helpful Guy

• I have, i like that Cortana feature also but when i try to get her to open Microsoft word and pint etc she sends me to the internet. Had a stern word with her about it.. what did she do? Sent me to the internet again.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I have, 2 days ago. It's okay I guess.

• nope not yet

• I haven't downloaded it on my phone but I did download it on my laptop! I like it so far! The only complaint I have is that sometimes it messes up my laptop lol

• No, not yet

• Nop, and to be honest I didn't even know I could download it.

What Guys Said 5

• No. I'm use to windows 8 so why get confused again.

• I haven't been able to get.

• I'll never get Windows 10 until it removes its anti-privacy software

• Had it since January I like it quite a bit. No issues with it since it seems to just work.

• I use Mac and Linux, so no.