Can I please compliment you?

I've noticed that someone here have a low self esteem and maybe think that they're not good enough or they're not beautiful, but guess what?
Can I please compliment you?
Love yourself, beauty comes from the inside out. <3

forget the "someone" it was supposed to be "some people" :/

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 16

• Okay, how does my tail look? :p
    Just kidding, I wanna tell you, you have a really beautiful smile and your eyes reflects you beautiful soul. I wish we lived in the same city, cause it must have been so cool to hang around with you, sis. You're awesome, never change <3

• your tail is long? aahhahahahahaa

awww staaap it, you're making me blusssshhh! I got it from you!! you're older than me :P
      I wish we lived closer too!

• Aw, damn!!! When I posted this question my profile pic was... of a cute cartoon kitty XP

Hey, wait... BUT... I thought my tail was curvy ;( LOL

• Hehe, Yessssss!! We are so similar, little Sis ;p

• Yeah. Go for it. Profile pic only though, please and thanks. :D

• Aww that gif is so heartwarming! <3 effortlesslyreading.com/.../thankyou.gif</a>

• My insides are full of mucus 😦

• Compliment me darling.

• Sure. 😊. I don't mind.

• THAT IS SO ADORABLE

• I love it when people compliment others as much as possible,

• 100% on board with this.
      accidentally hit submit before I was done lol

• Of course you can girly :) <3

• Sure you can.
    Here's mine to you: you're such a cutie!

• aww thanks girly! You're so sweet!
      that is not you in the picture, right?
      You're a new user, so Welcome GAG! :D

• I had another account - for 3 years or so - and decided to create a new one where I could be more open about myself, because I had too much personal info in my old one. And yes it is me! I love taking pictures and photography.

• ohh i see! and wow you're so brave for putting it up lol

• Thanks for the compliment!

• Thanks :D

Filler

• awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh <3 <3 <3

• People who have low self- esteem tend not to believe it when people tell them how beautiful they look. They think they are just saying it to try to boost their confidence in themselves. Self- worth has to come from deep within themselves. They repond negatively to whatever anyone tells them. If a person has an ego a d loves themselves, people knock them down. If someone believes they aren't good- looking enough then people tell them how wonderful they are

I tried this on GaG once with two questions
    1 was how i thought i wasn't pretty enough. Every comment was positive and they told me how pretty i was

The 2nd i stated how people thought i was pretty and how i was asked out on dates a lot. Every comment was negative and the same people responded but this time told me i was nothing special.

• Thank you <3 You're amazing (:

• Awww thank you.