Girls, Is it weird that I try to be cute or adorable towards females? ☺️😝?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• No, every girl loves when a guy will act cute just for them. However, A girl (im speaking personally) looks for a man who will protect and love them. To cuddle and care for them when they are cold or hungry. So at different times and situations, cute is adorable but I want a guy I can run to when I am scared ^^

What Girls Said 14

• You have a fascination with being "adorable." What does this behaviour look like to you?

• Don't overdo it.. and you are fine...

• depends on what your doing. if your talking and showing off that's flirting. what do you do around girls?

• Yes it's weird if you are actively trying to be something you're not. I'm saying this because you used the word try

• Not at all. It's cute :3

• Just means you want to be attractive to the opposite sex. Why do you think that's weird?

• No, girls love when they get a chance to say a genuine awe!!!

• No it's cute, and adorable, but don't over sell it then it becomes corny.

• no it's not weird

• No it's not
    Just
    Don't
    Be
    Fake.

• Depends if you're like, "I wuv youuu gimme kisses so i feel better" or something

• No, it's flattering and cute.

• I like when guys do that though, gets me flustered.

• No, I like that. It might get you jumped off bitten off humped or all of the above.*innocent smile*