How does getting a tattoo make you feel?

Like, yeah, there was pain at first.. and intermittantly throughout...

but.. after the pain subsidded..

I had this euphoric rush...

and then.. I even started feeling turned on

Am I weird? or is this basically normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• ha ha I was thinking earlier in the day today that I haven't seen you asking anything for a while and here you are :-D

Ah nothing weird about it - even the turned on part. It's all about how you feel about doing something and a lot of psychology involved. Knowing a few things about you based on your questions and opinions in GAG, I'd say it's perfectly normal that you felt euphoria, sense of achievement as well as got turned on after the tattoo.

I'd say normal even if not common :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it just felt itchy. It felt even worse when I woke up and I'd gouged it out in my sleep with my fingernails. Blood and ink everywhere... was a right mess.

• OMG

Did you get it re-done?

• Yeah, I had to. I had gouged chunks of colour out! Looks absolutely fine now, he did a great job touching it up afterwards.

What Guys Said 10

• i probably will never get a tattoo. the idea doesn't bother me so much as having something permanent. Like, if I got an invader zim logo who is to say I'll still like invader zim 5 years from now?

• I'll never get a tattoo.

• porquoi?

• No body modifications here: I have enough scars from serious surgery already to want more. Moreover, tattoos are linked to a passing feeling, and the past should not occupy my present. I wouldn't want the names of my exes on my body forever. :)

• Like I have a tattoo

Nah that sounds like you have a thing for pain, needles or painting your body with ink

It's not normal, it's unique to you I'm sure

• I wouldn't know lol.

• I feel that tattos give you confidence when they have great meanings behind. I may do a little one... but i hear that its bad for skin.

• Sometimes normal, but some fat dude did mine so I couldn't really get hard:P

• Lol wtf. I got a wired armband on my forearm and barbed wire band wrapped around my lower waist. Didn't really hurt. But I never felt all that lol

• Can't really remember

• Gross. I think tattoos are cheap and like an ugly scar on a work of art.

• Makes me feel deep and spiritual when I have dat pretentious quote scrawled permanently on me in cursive or when I have dat baby mama's name etched onto ma neck!

• Dude.. the first rule of Tat's is no names!

• What about barbed wire, swallows or oriental writing?

• I forgot to mention shaded or bold outlined stars somewhere around the elbow?

What Girls Said 7