Girls, Can you guess what my personality is like based only off my profile picture?

I saw someone ask something similar to this and thought I would try it out too and see what people think. Do you think my profile picture says anything about my personality or the type of person I am? xD
.
.
.
.
.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a jokester, a comedian. You rely on your great sense of humor to make new friends, you can be loud at times and maybe obnoxious, but its part if your lovable nature. You are moderately confident.

• Dang, girl. This is exactly what I would have said. This picture portrays a more toned down and "strong, bad ass, silent type" than in person (not a bad thing, by the way).

@asker , how close is @jessicaisawesome?

• @theccanyon you are completely, entirely, positively, absolutely, 100% right, she does deserve MHO. And i am proud of you that you are able to think, keep up the good work! 👍

• Cool! Thanks :)

What Girls Said 5

• You're pretty reserved and it takes you awhile to get comfortable around new people. You have strong insecurities but you don't display that to other people. You like to crack a lot of jokes and use a great deal of sarcasm. You're also a big fan of anime and like to read.

• you look American

• Confident, I-dont-give-a-fuck, quirky, interesting, with certain situations that make you feel particularly awkward

• shy
    easily
    offended
    talkative
    sensitive
    easily interested in things

• All of that is correct except being easily offended is kinda iffy. I might get offended easily, but won't show it... well, i guess thats the same, you're right. You got all correct😊

• You are crazy, hyper, easily angered, have no soul and is gay (pants are too tight and easily attract gay guys). You have nice lips by the way!

• I hope you say no soul because i am red headed? And umm... no, i am not gay, thats just my style of jeans i like. And thank you for complimenting my lips, i can honestly say i have never gotten that before. Lol

• I'm underaged too bad

• Lol, good call 😉