Animal testing?

• for
  • against

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I know I'm in the minority here but I'm for it. I think it's pretty important that we test things on animals. It's easy to say "why can't we just test on criminals?" But the thing with that is that not everyone in prison is actually guilty and it would be pretty messed up to force an innocent person into testing when they've already been through much worse than they should have been subjected to. That aside, I believe that prisons should be about rehabilitating people and forcing prisoners into dangerous tests is only going to make them more bitter and angry with society rather than help them to change their ways.

I think ideally, we should find willing human participants for testing and test on animals when we can't find enough willing humans.

• Against to the max.

• why not test shit on the rapists and murderers that are sitting in jail.
    Animals are innocent, they aren't.

• I don't like it at all. I think they could treat them better but it is needed. They should test on rapists and serial killers and the like instead =_=

• against it.

• against af

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on what it is used for.

• Fuck that shit, our animal cousins r innocent! I AM A RABBIT! Think of these poor innocent rats' POV on this!

• Although it's better than human testing, I am still against it

• We could always test on criminals who consent to it in order to get some kind of benefit out of it. I dunno, but things have to be tested and I also don't agree with animals being the victims.

• *cough* A lot of Pedos in prison to test on instead of cute aminals *cough*

• It's saved so many human lives, yes. It comes down to deciding if an animals life is worth that of a human's life. And it is. I'd rather 1,000 animals die than 1 of my close human friends or relatives.

• But what about the fact that we are animals, as well? We evolved from them, these small mammals. Shouldn't we respect them?

• That has nothing to do with what I said. I'm saying our human lives are more important that an animals. Many vaccines and cures were discovered through animal testing. So I'm saying I'd rather kill 100 animals then let someone I care about die from some disease.

• It's definitely a necessary evil.

• Something needs to be tested on before you try it on humans. Until hippies come up with a better solution, animal testing it is.

• People test on humans all the time, why dont we just stop all drug testing...